This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

House - Swap lovely Yorkshire town

(8 Posts)
nowwearefour Wed 20-Jan-10 14:08:12

hi NOtanOtter
sorry for delay in responding here. will CAT you when i have worked out howlong in the snow to leave it before going to collect dd1 from school ! when were you ideally thinkin you'd like to do a swap? what age kids do you have (just thinking for suitable equipment in both houses etc)? mine will turn 3 and 5 this summer

NotAnOtter Tue 19-Jan-10 20:50:37

shameless!

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 20:20:03

i am rubbish at geography but yes sounds good...you can cat me if you like for more details etc

nowwearefour Mon 18-Jan-10 20:17:03

well when i say 4/5 beds we have 5 rooms but one is directly off another (and quite a small room). Any good?

nowwearefour Mon 18-Jan-10 20:15:54

I might be interested. On Surrey/ Kent borders with a great train line into London and less than 1 hour from the south coast. Huge garden, large 4/5 bed house. Is that of any interest at all?

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 20:11:20

smile

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 17:44:04

devon/dorset/cornwall/somerset etc

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 17:43:27

Hello - anyone up for a spring bank or easter house swap?

Large 8 bed home - lovely yorkshire town - many top restaurants - theatre - moors - spa town

close to Leeds and Harrogate

Swap 5 beds plus please london/brighton/scotland/norfolk/suffolk/anywhere considered smile

reply on here or cat me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now