This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

House - Swap lovely Yorkshire town

(8 Posts)
NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 17:43:27

Hello - anyone up for a spring bank or easter house swap?

Large 8 bed home - lovely yorkshire town - many top restaurants - theatre - moors - spa town

close to Leeds and Harrogate

Swap 5 beds plus please london/brighton/scotland/norfolk/suffolk/anywhere considered smile

reply on here or cat me!

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 17:44:04

devon/dorset/cornwall/somerset etc

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 20:11:20

smile

nowwearefour Mon 18-Jan-10 20:15:54

I might be interested. On Surrey/ Kent borders with a great train line into London and less than 1 hour from the south coast. Huge garden, large 4/5 bed house. Is that of any interest at all?

nowwearefour Mon 18-Jan-10 20:17:03

well when i say 4/5 beds we have 5 rooms but one is directly off another (and quite a small room). Any good?

NotAnOtter Mon 18-Jan-10 20:20:03

i am rubbish at geography but yes sounds good...you can cat me if you like for more details etc

NotAnOtter Tue 19-Jan-10 20:50:37

shameless!

nowwearefour Wed 20-Jan-10 14:08:12

hi NOtanOtter
sorry for delay in responding here. will CAT you when i have worked out howlong in the snow to leave it before going to collect dd1 from school ! when were you ideally thinkin you'd like to do a swap? what age kids do you have (just thinking for suitable equipment in both houses etc)? mine will turn 3 and 5 this summer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now