This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Pre- Christmas swap Sign up!

(79 Posts)
champs Thu 29-Oct-09 18:33:54

Ok here's the sign-up thread

here's guidelines for this swap:

1. To be included email your details (including your mumsnet name, postal address, and how you want your parcel addressed - Some people don't want to reveal their real name to us, others don't want to reveal their Mumsnet name to their family. If in doubt, just put "the mumsnetter" ) to mnswaps at yahoo dot co dot uk -- replace at with @ and dot with .
No need to resend if I have your details already, unless you have moved/changed details.
2. If you have any dislikes/allergies etc, please let me know. I'll include it with your details so your swaper can avoid getting you something you can't use or will hate.
3. You must be signed up by Friday 6th November. I will send you your swapee details on Sunday 8th November.
Please note...The person you are sending to is NOT the person who is sending to you. Its all muddled up.
4. You must post your gift out so that it will get to your swapee by Monday 23rd November.

5. You must send by at least Second class Recorded delivery, Sorry if this seems drastic but we've had a fair few no shows so this way everyone can be reassured that packages can be tracked if lost.

6. If you are unable to get your gift out but have signed up please let me know or you may be excluded from further swaps!!!
7. Please do not put your name on your gift, you can put a return address if you want, but the guessing won't be much fun if you put your name. You can leave a clue though as that adds to the fun
8. The theme for this month's swap is Pre-Christmas.
9. The budget for gifts this month is from £5 - £10. You are welcome to go over the budget, but please do not expect anyone else to!

Because we seem to have more fun guessing when our gifts arrive, you can start guessing as soon as you get them. Swappers may then disclose their identities if they so wish!!

Important!!!
This swap is for new and unused items please keep tags attached to the gifts, prices can be removed.

If you have any probs whatsoever please do email me as most things can be sorted out quickly and amicably before they flare up

A BIG thanks to all of you who keep swaps fun xxx

champs Thu 29-Oct-09 18:43:03

list so far

BexieID
ATortoiseisBetterThanABlackcat
Champs
Psychomum5
ChilloHippo*
freya2006
lillypi e
mamadiva

CaptainDippy Fri 30-Oct-09 21:24:33

I've not done a swap for aaaages and used to be a real regular here - will you have me back again!!!? smile

champs Mon 02-Nov-09 15:34:54

whoohoooo, of course CD

EccentricaGallumBANG Mon 02-Nov-09 15:37:55

I've nver done a swap. Can I join

PeachyInCarnivalFeathers Mon 02-Nov-09 15:55:02

Yes pleaegrin

Hello Champs /CD

CaptainDippy Mon 02-Nov-09 21:54:56

grin

BexieID Sun 08-Nov-09 23:07:18

Me please if i'm not too late. Had bad internet probs last few days!

BexieID Sun 08-Nov-09 23:08:10

oops, noticed i'm on the list anyway blush. Too eager, lol.

mamadiva Mon 09-Nov-09 07:50:00

Hi everyone, Are we still doing this? @ Bexie

BexieID Mon 09-Nov-09 14:07:25

likes/dislikes thread here

ChilloHippi Mon 09-Nov-09 14:12:58

I'm still up for it!

champs Mon 09-Nov-09 19:22:17

chillohippi, please send me your details.

list so far

BexieID
ATortoiseisBetterThanABlackcat
Champs
Psychomum5
ChilloHippo*
freya2006
lillypi e
mamadiva
CaptainDippy
PeachyInCarnivalFeathers

will wait till tomoz evening for ChilloHippo details and send out info.

anyone else want to join in?

Thanks for thread Bexie!!

ChilloHippi Mon 09-Nov-09 19:34:52

I don't have cat but can I email you please?

Tortoise Mon 09-Nov-09 20:03:54

Chillo Email to mnswaps at yahoo dot co dot uk smile
And hurry please!wink I want my swap details. grin

punchandjudy Mon 09-Nov-09 20:13:30

Is it too late to join this one?

ChilloHippi Mon 09-Nov-09 21:05:13

done

ChilloHippi Mon 09-Nov-09 21:06:39

I'm all excited now grin

BexieID Mon 09-Nov-09 23:13:41

punchandjudy email to mnswaps at yahoo dot co dot uk

champs Wed 11-Nov-09 03:01:09

yawwwwn, all sent grin

mamadiva Wed 11-Nov-09 07:36:24

Thank you Champs

You should'nt have stayed up so late you nutter LOL.

champs Thu 12-Nov-09 00:11:07

lol, cant wait to start getting bits for my swappee!!

MarsLady Thu 12-Nov-09 00:31:09

go to bed you mad woman.

Lovely to see you today. grin

phantomswapper Thu 12-Nov-09 08:29:33

My swappee hasnt appeared again and search history not really giving any clues to likes/dislikes, am at a loss what to buy.

Have a few bits n pieces in mind but obviously dont want to send stuff that wont get used

ChilloHippi Thu 12-Nov-09 19:56:47

I'm just bumping so this stays in my active convos grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now