This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Anyone got or need any Morrisons Disney Cards to swap?

(16 Posts)
KatevS Tue 29-May-12 20:46:01

Hi, I'm trying to help my niece complete her set, all she needs is F1, I4 and I6. If anyone out there can possibly help I'd be very grateful....smile

NK3af41a30X111292e0bce Fri 27-Apr-12 12:57:34

we have a sparkly H4
we need B6 and l4
any good???

I have B4 and C4 if you want to PM me. I was just going to tell you again to get them off the website but thought I'd just look through DD's first and lo and behold! grin.

feedthegoat Thu 08-Sep-11 19:46:59

Hopeful bump before I give up!

feedthegoat Tue 06-Sep-11 20:31:26

The cards have arrived Makingchanges and you made my poor chicken poxy ds very happy. He nearly knocked DH over in the rush to show him his new 'sparklies' smile

If anyone else can help with A4, B4 and C4 we would be very grateful.

feedthegoat i posted these today so u should get them tomorrow. I hope ds gets all the others he wants

feedthegoat Sun 04-Sep-11 16:54:48

Makingchanges and Ilovejason donovan, I have pm'd you both.

I went on the website to order and postage was £2.00. i just thought that was plain greedy to be honest and objected on principle! I just thought i'd see if we can do each other favours before i give in.

You can buy them on the website for 10p each and 75p P&P. HTH

feedthegoat Sat 03-Sep-11 14:35:49

I have just realised that can't pm you from the mobile site so I will do it later when I have the computer on.

feedthegoat Sat 03-Sep-11 14:33:21

That would be fantastic. Thankyou.

Feedthegoat I have E4, H4, H6, and J4 which you are welcome to if you want to PM me your address

feedthegoat Sat 03-Sep-11 14:22:14

I'll have a look for you later and will let you know. Unfortunately ds has come down with chicken pox on top of losing our elderly kitty this morning so forgive me if it takes a little while to sort out. But we should have lots for you when I get around to it.

ilovedjasondonovan Fri 02-Sep-11 19:13:43

Hi,
I've just checked through the ones she does have to see if any match the ones you wanted. Sadly not, otherwise I would have let you have them.

The ones we have are:
A2, 5
B2, 8
C1, 6
E1, 2
H7

We'd be happy with any you want to part with. let me know how much postage you want on the stamp and I'll get an SAE in the post to you.

You are very kind offering to do this for me, hopefully someone else will come along later who can be more help to you.

feedthegoat Fri 02-Sep-11 17:42:41

Yes, of couse. Hopefully karma will pay me back grin. Let me know what you have or need and then I will pm you my details.

ilovedjasondonovan Fri 02-Sep-11 17:39:36

I'm afraid I don't have any to swap as we don't live a Morrisons.

but at the weekend GPs presented DD1 with some they had collected and she LOVES them, all 9 of them.

I'm being a bit cheeky, but if I were to send you a SAE with the correct postage on would you be prepared to send me any spares you have?

Thanks

feedthegoat Fri 02-Sep-11 17:32:24

Ds is trying to complete his collection.

We need A4
B4
C4
E4
H 4 and 6
J4.

We have a great pile of the things if there are any swaps needed. I am more than happy to send an SAE. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now