The Mumsnet swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who would like to be a part of organised Mumsnet swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Balance bikw

(4 Posts)
bananamam Tue 19-Jul-11 19:31:25

I have a brand new balance bike. Its red and blue. Was given to dd(bike is genres neutral) for her 2nd birthday. But she already had one. It is built up but unused.

Not sure what I'd like. Open to offers!

Wouldn't mind lego etc

Debs75 Tue 19-Jul-11 19:33:04

looking for one for dd 3 but how big is it and would it last an average sized 3 year old.
Have you got the make?

bananamam Tue 19-Jul-11 20:22:18

Hi there it's this one. The child in this picture is far to old for a balance bike though! Yes suitable from 3+ my DD is vert tall for her age and fitted it fine.

www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_109763_10001?cm_mmc=Blue%20Barracuda-_-Affiliates-_-Affiliate%20Network-_-Buy%20At&source=buyat

Instinctivemum Thu 29-Sep-11 09:44:04

I'd be interested; but haven't got anything to swap ! Would you take cash ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now