The Mumsnet swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who would like to be a part of organised Mumsnet swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Xbox with no leads

(6 Posts)
Quodlibet Tue 19-Jul-11 18:42:45

OK, so we have ended up with an apparently working Xbox with no leads or controllers.

We have no need for said Xbox.

I would Xbox to go to someone whose kids would be delighted with Xbox, not to someone who'll stick it on ebay. Swap me whatever for it.

Theyremybiscuits Tue 19-Jul-11 18:46:28

What do you want to swap it for?

My daughter would love an x-box - I'm assuming you can buy the leads etc to go with it?

I'll pay postage obviously - what do you want in return? (thinks what I have you may wish for )

Quodlibet Tue 19-Jul-11 18:51:35

I've got no idea about buying the leads, sorry - maybe look on ebay?

We are in need of a spice rack (!) - you don't have a spare one of those do you?!

Theyremybiscuits Tue 19-Jul-11 18:55:43

No I don't have a spice rack, sorry.

I am an artist though. I could do you a nice watercolour cute pic of your children if you email me a pic of your DC?

Or I could send you a voucher to buy a spicerack (plucks at straws)...

Quodlibet Tue 19-Jul-11 19:06:43

I feel a bit like the Knights Who Say Ni demanding a shrubbery.

That's a lovely thought but we don't have any DC (hence no need for Xbox!)

Other things on my planned-to-sort list:
Quirky costume jewelry brooches to make plain jumper more exciting
Old jumpers made of nice wool to turn into cosy cushion covers
Little speakers / radio for the kitchen

Theyremybiscuits Tue 19-Jul-11 19:11:33

I have some speakers (small in box - new) or some nice wool cardis/jumpers, that's great!

My email is Janesenior@talktalk.net

Let me know - thanks so much! Tell me how much postage is and I can paypal it to you or send a postal order with the items. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now