The Mumsnet swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who would like to be a part of organised Mumsnet swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Innocent smoothie magnets, does anybody have a spare g?

(14 Posts)
dahu Mon 18-Jul-11 23:33:57

I/The children have nearly completed the alphabet, we only need g.

Does anybody have a spare or looking to swap for any others.

I would send a stamped addressed envelope if there are any offers, please pm me if you would like to swap.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dahu Tue 19-Jul-11 18:56:35

Out of over seventy magnets I only have one k, sorry. I can swap b, c, d, e, f, i, j, l, n, q, s, t, u, v, y or z.

surreygirl Tue 19-Jul-11 19:15:56

Sorry dahu, I'm looking for g, j, o, t, u, w

Can swap a, b, c, e, l, n, p, r, x, y, z

It's driving me nuts now...if I find two g letters in the remaining smoothie packs I'll give you a shout....

Lindax Tue 19-Jul-11 19:37:35

UsingMainlySpoons if you pm me your address I can send you a k and you could send dahu your g to complete her collection.

surreygirl pm me your address and I'll send you our t,w,u and o

(we only had a very small collection, but now have intergrated fridge and nowhere to stick them)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dahu Tue 19-Jul-11 22:43:39

Great, if you pm me your address using mainly spoons I'll send an envelope out to you.

Thank you lindax.

Surreygirl if you send me your address I can give you j, t and u.

surreygirl Wed 20-Jul-11 09:41:35

Thanks, have sent PMs to Dahu and Lindax!!

Anyone else needing a swap do let me know... want to tidy up have a load of them cluttering up the fridge

Lindax Thu 21-Jul-11 19:28:40

Got addresses, will post in next couple of days.

dahu Fri 22-Jul-11 21:30:29

I remembered to post today, spoons envelope is on the way to you and Surreygirl magnets are on the way to you.
Thanks again.

surreygirl Sat 23-Jul-11 19:39:00

Thanks Dahu, got them this morning. DS aged 3.5 was so excited, you made his day smile

TheCherries Mon 08-Aug-11 18:49:36

Hi all,

I have come to this a bit late, but I wondered if any one has any spares and if they need any of ours and can do a swap?

We need:

a, c, f, k, m, o, w

We have several of the ones listed below which we can swap

d, e, h, i, j, l, q, v, y, z

Please do let me know if we can manage a swap?

Thanks

BlueCat2010 Mon 24-Oct-11 10:12:04

Hi Cherries

I've got spares of a,c,f,o (and a few others if anyone else needs anything)

Have you still got some spares? I need x,l,w,q

Ouma Tue 14-Feb-12 15:57:12

OK I’ve come to this thread very late, but just realised how much my DS enjoys these and is frustrated by the gaps in our alphabet - we do not have any C,D or Z so that is what we are really looking for. We only have one each of the following, so would love some more: F G H I J K S U V and Y. Any of the others we can do swaps, particularly O, Q and X as I have 3 of these. They must have been on some of your fridges for quite a while now, so if your DC have grown tired of them I would welcome any discards! (I know you can buy on eBay but we are counting pennies ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now