This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Toy Story 3 Sticker swaps

(78 Posts)
SharonGless Sat 28-Aug-10 00:05:15

Has anyone got any swaps?Yes am very sad but having not completed our World Cup sticker book am determined to finish the bloody Toy Story one.

Anyone interested and will post what I have got

Thanks Delina - have put them in an envelope, should post them tomorrow

Did someone just post me a number 50?

Thanks

TobiasandAdam Sun 11-Sep-11 08:30:45

Hello all mums

Im writing here from Denmark to ask if any of you have a V6 sticker?

My 4½ year old son, Adam LOVES toy story and we have the story book for stickers and the poster. To make sure we got them all i bought them from the firm/company with the specific numbers. BUT they made mistake and did send me the V6.
This was in april 2011, and after a lot of emails and calls, they now send me a whole stack of packs with stickers in hope the the V6 would be in there.

Sadly, no luck and my son is so sad.

I have a WHOLE lot of stickers left now, so if you need any just say so and i will look in the stack, but i can say i have

V1, V3, V4, V7, V8, V10 and V11 - and a 8 centimeter tall stack standing here next to me.

Do any of you have a V6, please help

regards from Lotte from DENMARK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now