This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Do you have a child age 16+? Add your details here - we will send you a survey to complete - you could win a £240 Amazon voucher! NOW CLOSED

(5 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-May-14 14:56:17

We are looking for just a handful more people to complete a survey about car insurance for teenagers.

x2 £240 Amazon vouchers up for grabs!

If you have a teen age 16+ and would like a chance to win then please pass on your contact details to us via this form and we'll send the link to you!

Thanks thanks thanks thanks

MNHQ

Maryz Thu 15-May-14 17:56:49

I bet this isn't open to those of us not in the UK.

Again [very bitter]

Jellified Fri 16-May-14 17:01:53

Just completed the form.

MontysMum22 Tue 20-May-14 18:49:04

I have two daughters one Aged 20, one 23 and also a "borrowed" son (my middle daughters boyfriend) aged 21 who lives with us. None of them have passed their tests, two of them have provisionals and have had some lessons. Also I have a 13 yearold daughter. If any of these circumstances mean I would be useful as a survey subject then I would be glad to help.
Thanks
email rod.psmith@googlemail.com fao Martha Smith

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-May-14 12:42:13

Thanks to everyone who completed the survey. It has now closed and we'll be posting the winners of the prize draw in the winner's corner soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now