Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Currently pregnant? Please sign up to the MN Insight panel

(12 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 14-Apr-14 16:11:24

Hello - we are about to send a survey via email to our panel for folks who are at least 3 months pregnant - and we could do with some extra MNers to join up who are eligible for the survey.

So, if you're pregnant and willing to sign up to our insight panel please add your details here and we will be in touch soon with this survey and possibly other insight related projects (product tests, surveys, event days etc) - nearly always a chance to win a voucher or product.

thanks

Can you take part if you work in Marketing?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 16-Apr-14 12:01:07

Hi - probably best not too.
thanks

asuwere Wed 16-Apr-14 21:40:22

I'm already on the panel, wasn't pregnant when I signed up but am now - how do I update my details?

I've just signed up, I'm pregnant with my first baby due in July. Always happy to complete surveys, reviews, give feedback etc!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Apr-14 14:50:13

asuwere - can you pm them to me?
We are sending out a big email to most folks on the panel today so you should get this survey anyway later on. thanks

asuwere Thu 17-Apr-14 19:18:52

have sent PM, thanks Ann smile

mylittlemonkey Fri 18-Apr-14 04:37:36

I am currently 10 Weeks if you can wait two weeks?

wrapsuperstar Fri 18-Apr-14 13:49:56

Signed up -- due beginning of June so not pregnant for much longer but would be happy to take part! Also have a toddler. tbusmile

MovingUpwards Sun 20-Apr-14 20:21:19

I signed up to this last week but didn't get an email yet, were they all sent out thurs or will I still get one?

HippyJess Tue 22-Apr-14 23:14:32

Just seen this and signed up, is it still going on?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Apr-14 12:17:09

The survey is done now but we always welcome new folks on the panel!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now