Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED UK MNers with a child aged under 10 - please complete a survey for Resolution Foundation - £150 to be won

(75 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Nov-13 18:29:47

We have been asked by Resolution Foundation (an independent research organisation that works to improve the lives of people on low or middle incomes) to find UK based MNers with at least one child aged under 10 to complete a survey.

They say "one area we look at is childcare, and particularly the impact the childcare considerations have on the work decisions of parents. In this survey, we would like to get the views of parents of under-10s. We are interested in how childcare considerations, including the support that is available from the government, affect parents’ decisions about if or how much to work."

The survey should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete - add your details at the end to be entered into a prize draw to win £150 worth of Amazon vouchers.

All responses are confidential and details will not be used for any other purpose.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X2SPCCW

thanks, MNHQ

I get so far through it and then an "Oops" message comes up and I can't go any further. This has happened 3 times now.

DoItTooJulia Mon 04-Nov-13 18:52:41

Worked ok for me.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Nov-13 18:52:44

Oh how odd...ok will let RF know...it's their survey not ours
thanks

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Nov-13 10:22:22

JemimaMuddledUp - they've checked and it seems to be working ok. Any chance you could try again or let me know where you get up to?

CrewElla Tue 05-Nov-13 10:56:27

Q. 11 - there is a text box provided for 'other' but no radial button to select it; I tried typing in my situation in the box and proceeding but I had to choose another situation (in this case I chose employed & explained in the text box I was on mat leave intending on returning to work full time).

Willemdefoeismine Tue 05-Nov-13 11:01:35

My survey keeps going round in circles....I get a bit further every time but then it defaults back to the beginning again!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Nov-13 11:08:27

OK - the survey has (fingers crossed) now been sorted (and the sorting should explain the issue you had Willemdefoeismine) - thanks

Willemdefoeismine Tue 05-Nov-13 11:15:22

Thanks, Ann - if at first you don't succeed....

Willemdefoeismine Tue 05-Nov-13 11:18:20

Hurrah it worked!

grassroots Tue 05-Nov-13 11:26:40

Have tried the survey three times...but there was never anywhere to leave your details. Am I doing something wrong?

maxmissie Tue 05-Nov-13 12:00:07

Definitely not working here! got to question about my partners salary, clicked next and took me back to start. Tried to do it again and only got to question about my partner's employment status then took me back to start again! Haven't got to place to leave details! Am using Firefox on my pc if that makes any difference?

ShatnersBassoon Tue 05-Nov-13 12:07:51

I'm going round in circles too!

Opheliabumps Tue 05-Nov-13 12:21:00

Worked ok for me, on an ipad if that helps to diagnose the issue.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Nov-13 12:30:55

OK - they were trying to fix the details bit - should (fingers very firmly crossed again) now.....

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Nov-13 12:31:43

And v sorry for the circling.....grassroots if you think only the details were missing please pm me and I will pass this onto them to add in.

Kipsy Tue 05-Nov-13 13:23:52

Worked for me, text box for e-mail id was on the last page of the survey.

Nobloomingideapgornot Tue 05-Nov-13 15:37:45

Done as a mum of one and a nanny!

Kelloges0811 Tue 05-Nov-13 17:20:26

I have been able to complete the survey now.

Done - it worked just fine for me smile

cornflakegirl Wed 06-Nov-13 10:36:14

I got really confused by the childcare question, because they were classifying reception class at school as childcare - it's not childcare, they're at school!

CissyMeldrum Wed 06-Nov-13 12:42:07

done

looneytune Wed 06-Nov-13 13:19:21

Done

RubyFlint Wed 06-Nov-13 14:17:20

Done

Oblomov Thu 07-Nov-13 10:01:26

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now