Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED UK MNers with a child aged under 10 - please complete a survey for Resolution Foundation - £150 to be won

(75 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Nov-13 18:29:47

We have been asked by Resolution Foundation (an independent research organisation that works to improve the lives of people on low or middle incomes) to find UK based MNers with at least one child aged under 10 to complete a survey.

They say "one area we look at is childcare, and particularly the impact the childcare considerations have on the work decisions of parents. In this survey, we would like to get the views of parents of under-10s. We are interested in how childcare considerations, including the support that is available from the government, affect parents’ decisions about if or how much to work."

The survey should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete - add your details at the end to be entered into a prize draw to win £150 worth of Amazon vouchers.

All responses are confidential and details will not be used for any other purpose.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X2SPCCW

thanks, MNHQ

BigGapMum Thu 07-Nov-13 10:07:36

Done

Done

Musidn Thu 07-Nov-13 16:40:42

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

OneMoreThenNoMore Thu 07-Nov-13 17:05:54

Done. smile

Strix United States Fri 08-Nov-13 14:03:02

I totally agree that education is not childcare and it annoys me when the government takes credit for providing childcare because we have a school to attend. Totally diffferent subject.

LondonLancashireRose Fri 08-Nov-13 17:53:26

I wish they had a box for being on maternity leave - I am employed but don't need childcare at the moment!

LegoCaltrops Fri 08-Nov-13 20:44:32

done.

"To begin click next" on first page makes no sense.
When asking why you dont work more theres no "I work full time" option

JulesJules Netherlands Sun 10-Nov-13 09:51:22

yes that was strange - I put it as "other reason"

RandomMess Sun 10-Nov-13 09:57:59

Stealth - exactly, why wasn't "I already work full time" an option already there???? I had to tick other too!

Thinkingofmyfabfour Sun 10-Nov-13 20:14:49

Done
Why can't childcare be tax deductible?? It would make things so much easier

TheSmallPrint Tue 12-Nov-13 13:11:13

Done

afromom Tue 12-Nov-13 21:49:43

Done

starkadder Tue 12-Nov-13 22:27:31

Done

Pistillate Tue 12-Nov-13 23:05:36

I would really like to know more about the resolution foundation before I complete their survey. Ie: are they a think tank with an agenda? Can mn link us their website so we can see what kind of research they come out with?

Pistillate Tue 12-Nov-13 23:06:13

Also ones partner does not provide childcare. They do parenting.....

BlondieTinsellyMinx Tue 12-Nov-13 23:34:54

Done, survey worked ok for me

Done

BlondieTinsellyMinx Wed 13-Nov-13 08:45:45
grounddown Wed 13-Nov-13 14:11:14

Had to do this, really struggling with work and childcare at the mo

AnneOfCleavage Wed 13-Nov-13 15:04:50

Done

Heathcliff27 Wed 13-Nov-13 16:30:59

Done

My ex husband works in the same part of the insurance industry as CC so I got to learn loads about it. The shake up was a good thing - hadnt realised he had set up the foundation? Is that actually correct?

Also re Reception - it is childcare free at point of use to parents, not education. Designed by govts to get more parents back into work. Very deliberate hidden agenda. I campaign for summer-born children to defer and this is one of the hidden hurdles getting in the way.

teaandtoastplease Thu 14-Nov-13 10:19:03

done

SusieSusieSheep Thu 14-Nov-13 18:53:07

Yeah odd that it didn't seem to think that anyone filling in the survey would be full time...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now