This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Thinking of starting your own business? Take part in a short survey about business courses for Pearson - £100 JL voucher to be won

(6 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Aug-13 09:20:00

We've been asked by Pearson to ask Mumsnetters to complete a short survey they're running about business courses for folks who are looking to start their own business.

This survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters who are currently considering starting their own business, either on their own or with (a) partner(s).

To take part in the survey please click here.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details to the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £100 John Lewis voucher.

Thanks and good luck,

Katie @ MNHQ

dahville Thu 29-Aug-13 09:37:59

I'd like for them to publish an overview guide on starting your own business - something to help people decide if it is for them.

AllThatGlistens Sun 08-Sep-13 17:10:48

Done

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Sun 15-Sep-13 23:35:32

Done!

fenellafudgetunnel Tue 24-Sep-13 16:05:29

Done, I have a question please. The survey says 'you will receive no market as a result of this survey' at the end but also asks if you'd like to receive course info. How can it be both? confused

Chulita Wed 25-Sep-13 19:33:21

I wouldn't mind a basic Starting Your Own Business for Dummies type thing - I've got a brilliant idea <clutches papers to chest and glances furtively around> but I don't have the foggiest idea how to go about starting it up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now