Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Oh go on, PLEASE take this survey for MNHQ: you could win a £50 voucher!

(150 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Jul-13 14:49:56

It's survey time again for the team at MNHQ.

Please take a few minutes to complete our survey about how you feel about a specific topic on MN.

It's open to all MNers.

As a thank you, all respondents (who leave their details at the end) will be entered into a prize draw in which one MNer will win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P5QJTNN

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

DONE smile

BIWI Mon 08-Jul-13 21:51:49

Done.

I notice, though, that you didn't have a question about age, and I think that's a shame.

As an older MNetter, I'm often dismayed and quite shocked to hear some of the views about feminism (and obvious lack of understanding of what it means to be a feminist) expressed by younger MNetters, and it might have been useful to be able to analyse the results by age, to see where the differences are.

Songbird Mon 08-Jul-13 21:55:31

Done. Interesting questions.

fuzzpig Mon 08-Jul-13 22:01:14

Interesting survey. It renewed my gratitude for MN smile

MardyBra Mon 08-Jul-13 22:30:01

Good point on the age thing BIWI.

BOF Mon 08-Jul-13 22:31:49

Yes, good point, BIWI.

Good point BIWI.

I think it would also have been useful to ask what other online spaces we use for feminist and other oppression intersection discussions and learning to compare and contrast. Personally, I use Tumblr groups far more for that type of thing as it's more globally broad and intersectional (and it's easier to hide the trolls, some days I don't have energy for that wink ).

ScienceRocks Mon 08-Jul-13 22:53:11

Ann, I thought that might be the case until I saw the twitter link which did state the topic!

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 08-Jul-13 23:02:10

Agree with Mardy.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Jul-13 23:13:49

Thanks guys - added in age now...!

BOF Mon 08-Jul-13 23:25:19

Do you want us to do it again, Annmumsnet, or just leave it?

fuzzpig Mon 08-Jul-13 23:36:17

Can't be arsed to do it again sorry grin I'm 26 though if that helps!

Agree with fuzzpig smile 27, for the next couple of weeks.

NannyPlumIsMyMum Tue 09-Jul-13 00:51:43

Done smile

I'm 29 if that's needed smile

NicholasTeakozy Tue 09-Jul-13 08:43:48

Done. Though I would've liked space to explain a couple of my answers. Well, about half of them, acksherly.

BIWI Tue 09-Jul-13 08:47:03

How do we go back and add in our age, Ann? (I'm 53 if it's easier just to tell you here!)

LuisSuarezTeeth Tue 09-Jul-13 08:50:22

Done. That made me think!

Done.

theboutiquemummy Tue 09-Jul-13 10:05:07

Done grin

AllThatGlistens Tue 09-Jul-13 10:11:50

Done smile

Done smile

dahville Tue 09-Jul-13 11:51:14

Interested to see what you do with the results; I would like to see further discussion associated with this survey.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Jul-13 13:26:29

I will drop folks who've done it an email to get ages where possible I think.
Bear with....thanks

SageBush Tue 09-Jul-13 14:11:16

Done. I, too, agree with Mardybra's point about already being an active feminist with strongly held views.

I'll be interested to see what comes of this survey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now