This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: MN Census 2013: Prizes Galore

(250 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 26-Jun-13 09:51:02

Here at MNHQ, it's census time again! smile

It's essential for us to build a profile of the folks who use Mumsnet, to help us attract the most appropriate advertisers and sponsors as well as find out how folks feel about the site.

So we would very much like everyone (this means ALL Mumsnetters! Newbies, oldies, in-betweeners, lurkers, regulars, overseas MNers, even men smile) to complete our census. This is our fourth census survey - we've taken to running them every two years and would like as many of you as possible to complete it.

As a special thank you we have lined up some lovely prizes - everyone who takes part in the survey and who adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where you could win one the following:

~ Family ticket to sportsFest worth £800 - PRIZE DRAW NOW DONE
~ A YouView box worth £299
~ A Mothercare/ ELC £150 voucher
~ George Foreman grill worth £89.99
~ A Dyson DC34 worth £179.99
~ One of two National Trust family admission pass worth £32
~ One of three £50 Dermasalve hampers from Skin Salveation
~ A bumper pack of the new 330ml sparklers from Cawston Press worth £54
or even a stack of books from the towers shelves (worth £100ish)

grin

For more details and T&Cs please click here

Please note as we're so very nosey about you there are about 50 (fascinating) questions but we'd very grateful for each and every response.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNCensus2013

All responses are confidential and no individual details will be passed on to any third parties.

Thanks (and good luck).

moggle Thu 27-Jun-13 17:37:50

should there be a final confirmation screen? when I clicked done it just went to the online surveys page, is that right? (not that i can be bothered to do it again if it isn't!)

wannabeawallaby Thu 27-Jun-13 17:38:37

Will you share the results once done?

dublindee Thu 27-Jun-13 17:40:19

Done!

Blatherskite Thu 27-Jun-13 17:50:37

Every 2 years! shock

I'm getting a bit concerned about how many of those I've done and how long that means I've been here! <gimmer>

FoxPass Thu 27-Jun-13 18:00:05

Done!

WouldBeHarrietVane Thu 27-Jun-13 18:02:47

Bookmarking

Gigaflops Thu 27-Jun-13 18:16:03

Done! The results should be interesting... smile

WingDefence Thu 27-Jun-13 18:33:12

Done! I never win anything on here so not holding my breath!

How did I miss the q about political parties? <puzzled>

Mitchdafish Thu 27-Jun-13 19:26:15

I can't resist SurveyMonkey. Makes me feel important.

LtEveDallas Thu 27-Jun-13 19:32:49

Bloody hell that took some time!

LadyWellian Thu 27-Jun-13 19:46:31

None of the boxes are staying checked, so I'm not sure if it's working.

DuPainDuVinDuFromage Thu 27-Jun-13 19:46:57

Bother, guess what I did? Only went and put my username in as DuPainDuVinDuBoursin! MNHQ if you're reading this, am I still in with a chance of a prize even if I can't get my name right?! blush

coorong Thu 27-Jun-13 19:47:48

Where's the bit where I put I'm a Jedi?

Yup, I'm in.

bouncychair Thu 27-Jun-13 20:10:53

Done.

gottasmile Thu 27-Jun-13 20:13:57

All done!

I've done!

Bonkerz Thu 27-Jun-13 20:43:12

Phew thanks done again

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Jun-13 20:57:58

Brownie points all round thanks
And yes it just goes to our insight page at the end - a chance to check out other threads and chances to win whilst you're there (and lots of chances to win!)

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Jun-13 20:58:56

Blatherskite - how many have you done then? This is the 3rd one I've worked on.....

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Jun-13 20:59:35

and sorry it's v long you should have seen it a couple of weeks ago

Meglet Thu 27-Jun-13 21:05:32

Done.

GoldieMumbles Thu 27-Jun-13 21:12:04

Done it - whizzed through quite easily. One thing, though - in several of the questions there's an option 'None - not in the UK'. Particularly when asking about magazines or newspapers and radio stations, they're available online to those of us, like me, who are outside of Britain. Even the clothes shopping I do in the UK quite frequently as I'm back there 3 or so times per year!

Done

Took ages so I better win I never win

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now