Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Ever taken the Low-Carb boot camp on MN? Ever lurked or thought about it? Share your thoughts here...

(84 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 25-Jun-13 13:21:43

Since BIWI started the low-carb Bootcamp, interest amongst Mumsnetters has been consistently high. Over 400 of you have taken part so far ? and that's not counting all those who are lurking at the back and haven't quite dared yet to put their name on the weight loss spreadsheet!

We'd like to make Bootcamp even better from here on in, and would really value the opinions of all of you who have tried or completed it - if you have please complete a short survey here. Actually even the opinions and impressions of Bootcamp amongst those of you who haven't yet been lured in are welcome grin.

There's a £50 voucher to be won by anyone who completes the survey and adds their details at the end.

If you've just seen something about the camp but not yet taken part please share any thoughts you have about it on this thread.

Thanks
MNHQ

BIWI Thu 18-Jul-13 10:16:03

Thanks, Crabby!

LindaDonahue Fri 19-Jul-13 13:28:31

one can have lots of options on below mentioned website:
lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbmenus1/Low_Carb_Menus.htm

BIWI Fri 19-Jul-13 23:50:49

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, Linda? That's a really valuable site, and one I link to regularly. So how does it help re Bootcamp?

Eglute Mon 22-Jul-13 20:09:11

Hi everybody,

I have completed my second day of low carb woe. So far so good. I'm feeling happy and not hungry at all. I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong as its too good to be true.
I haven't counted carbs today but I probably should start doing so. Although I find it very frustrating ( counting kcal, carbs, points etc)

Could somebody please tell me if my meals are correct and ok smile

B fried egg with bacon and asparagus + a bit of mayo
L rocket salad with 100g of feta and 4 tomatoes with olive oil and avocado/garlic/yogurt dip
D chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella ( just a tiny bit of it) and homemade coleslaw. ( almost no carrots and onions. Mainly white cabbage with vinegar, oil and mayo)

Tell me I will lose weigh if I carry on eating like that and I'm in heaven smile

Thank you

Eglute Mon 22-Jul-13 20:25:49

Sorry I think I posted my message on the wron thread.....

BIWI Tue 23-Jul-13 15:34:37

Any more for any more?

If you have ever done Bootcamp, even if you didn't complete it, we would really appreciate your views.

thank you flowers

sybilfaulty Mon 29-Jul-13 09:13:03

Done, belatedly.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Aug-13 12:08:22

Hi - thanks for all the responses - certainly food (gettit!) for thought!
loopyloou has been selected as the winner of the £50 Amazon voucher.

BIWI Fri 02-Aug-13 14:40:51

Woo hoo! Well done, loopyloou flowers

And a big thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in the survey. It is much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now