Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Pregnant? Please take a short survey - you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher

(31 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 18-Jun-13 10:58:23

We've been asked to find out the views on nutrition and pregnancy among pregnant Mumsnetters.

The survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters who are currently pregnant.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £200 John Lewis voucher to spend on whatever you like!

Here's the link

Thanks and good luck.
MNHQ

PS: this survey has previously been sent to our MN research panel: if you have already done it please do not do it again!

If you're new to MN (or not-so-new) please do sign up to our research panel - lots of chances to win smile. Add your details here

picklepen Sat 22-Jun-13 23:15:01

Done

Have a real craving for peanuts and cashews... never really liked them before... so it's tough luck if it makes the Bean allergic.

Berries seem to be the new wonder-food.
<goes to fill fridge with strawberries. And cream>

candycody100 Tue 25-Jun-13 16:00:51

Done smile

I wasn't aware berries were good for you throughout pregnancy maybe I need to do more research.

MrsKSeveride Tue 25-Jun-13 19:49:35

Done, same as everyone else with the not knowing about berries and allergies though.

BeanoNoir Wed 26-Jun-13 09:21:36

Done - hope I win the draw!

RunningBear78 Wed 26-Jun-13 16:16:20

Done ... are berries a good or a bad thing!? Yet another thing to worry about, sigh. Off to research as I've been having stawberries, blackberries and raspberries for brekkie most days! Also eating pretty much everything on the 'avoiding this food list' whoops ... fingers crossed.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 02-Jul-13 16:24:59

Buchanon08 wins a £200 JL voucher for completing the survey! Well don and thanks for all responses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now