Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Where can we find new surveys...???plsss

(5 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Dec-12 12:59:53

Hi Wommer - thanks for signing up to the panel! Yes, we'll email you when we have a survey for you!

Wommer Mon 03-Dec-12 10:30:12

Hi,
I've signed up to the panel but not sure where to do the surveys... Are they emailed out?
Cheers

gabby1204 Tue 13-Nov-12 22:27:22

thank you i'll do that

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 08-Nov-12 10:51:58

Hi gabby, you can sign up to take part in surveys by signing up to our panel here.

We don't pay per survey completed but everyone who takes part in a survey is entered into a prize draw to win a voucher e.g. £200 high street voucher.

Also keep an eye on this page for sponsored discussions, product tests and surveys.

gabby1204 Tue 06-Nov-12 21:11:25

Hi.,,,
I try to get some surveys,as my little ones birthday is comming soon and need to buy some presents....
Any good sites or on this one...? Thanx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now