Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Tell MNHQ about newsletters - you could win a £50 John Lewis voucher

(25 Posts)

PLEASE tell me it's not that Matthew Wright shock grin

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Aug-11 20:47:15

MatthewWrightOffTheTelly - is the winner of the £50 John Lewis voucher. Thanks everyone!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 31-Jul-11 20:49:13

Evening.

If you don't get our newsletters and would like to get them, you need to go into My Mumsnet, click on Email Options and sort yoursel' aht.

If you'd like to a little look before you subscribe, you can always see the latest Parenting News and Talk Roundup mails here.

I do hope you've included a link in the email parenting news wink

grin

ApplesinmyPocket Sun 31-Jul-11 08:41:09

I really like Mumsnet Swears By, nothing like personal recommendations for something householdy I'm dithering over.

KateMiddletonsEyebrows Sat 30-Jul-11 17:18:00

It was quite difficult to complete if you didn't actually get or didn't know about the parenting newsletter

LaWeasel Sat 30-Jul-11 14:23:50

Have done, I just wanted to add though that although I think a local newsletter would be great - choosing local places is really difficult if you live rurally!

For example where I live in a smallish town, I get the option of 3 localish cities (all 40ish miles from where I live) but no option for the 10miles away big town/small city I can actually get to, and which has loads of things going on.

doughnutty Sat 30-Jul-11 13:54:53

Done!

violetwellies Sat 30-Jul-11 13:30:22

I registered for one loca area (it was nearer) amd have failed miserably to change to the more convenient area. Either way there's beggar all happening so better local info is needed

Doobydoo Sat 30-Jul-11 13:00:50

done

posterofagirl Sat 30-Jul-11 09:32:12

Done smile

5inthebed Sat 30-Jul-11 08:51:39

Done.

ilovesprouts Sat 30-Jul-11 08:04:15

done

MNHQ can I ask please, and this is a teeny tiny gripe I know. But when you send out mumsnet insight requests you make it clear whether the survey is the same as the one online or not? I nearly missed one the other day because I assumed it was the same as the online one and it wasn't. Thanks. smile

Tee2072 Fri 29-Jul-11 18:21:40

I just didn't want to do it twice!!!

MinnieBar Fri 29-Jul-11 18:14:40

If you're going to have a local stuff email like Netmums then you're going to need much more local info. There never seems to be much when I look!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jul-11 17:46:52

Same one tee...we just wanted a few more responses. Thanks

Tee2072 Fri 29-Jul-11 17:03:26

Geraldine, is this the same survey I was emailed about as part of your panel? Or is this a different one and I should do it as well? confused

GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jul-11 16:21:25

Thank you, brew and biscuit on me. Please keep 'em coming...

TheDeathlyMarshmallows Fri 29-Jul-11 16:12:26

done

lubeybooby Fri 29-Jul-11 15:31:24

done smile

LoveBeingAtHomeOnMyOwn Fri 29-Jul-11 15:30:17

smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jul-11 15:27:14

we do now wink! thanks

LoveBeingAtHomeOnMyOwn Fri 29-Jul-11 15:13:18

Just a thought be you ask about the pregnancy mail but don't have a box currently pg on the children list.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jul-11 15:03:37

We'd love to know what you think of the email newsletters we send you - and how we can improve them. Please take a couple of mins to fill in this short survey.

The survey is open to all MNers whether they receive any emails from us or not.

Everyone who does will not only have our grateful thanks but be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 John Lewis voucher.

Do post any other comments on this thread as GeraldineMumsnet really does want to know what you think (good or bad!) grin

Here's the link again.

Many thanks
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now