This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Have you had a baby in the last 3 years? Please complete a short survey about cord care for Huggies® - you could win a £250 JL voucher

(65 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Jul-11 09:30:56

We have been asked by Huggies® to find out your views on and experiences with your newborn baby's umbilical cord.

Huggies® has launched a new feature on its Newborn size one nappies which will help parents to care for their little one's umbilical cord. Midwifery expert Nikki Khan says: "Cord care is often a surprise to new mums and something they perhaps had not considered until the arrival of their baby. Huggies® has launched a great innovation - it is such a simple change but will make a huge difference for new mums."

Huggies® would like to how know you coped with the cord, what advice you were given on caring for it, and any issues which arose.

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. It is open to all Mumsnetters in the UK who have had a baby in the last three years.

Everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £250 John Lewis voucher.

If you have had more than one baby, please think about your most recent baby when completing the survey, as Huggies® want to hear about your most recent experiences.

Thanks and good luck.

MNHQ

grinningbee Fri 15-Jul-11 15:58:55

Done smile

supadupapupascupa Fri 15-Jul-11 16:08:37

Done! and really squeezing fingers crossed for a win.

OneOf8 Fri 15-Jul-11 16:32:59

And done grin)

Thinking back to his first week, makes me realise how I coped rather than enjoyed grin(

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Fri 15-Jul-11 16:54:51

Done!

Tonksforthememories Fri 15-Jul-11 17:32:12

Done, but thinking about it had no advice for any of my DCs other than 'Keep it dry'!

BitsyVonMuffling Fri 15-Jul-11 19:24:31

Done smile I'm surprised to see the question about keeping the clamp. I thought I was the only freak one who did this

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Jul-11 19:37:06

BitsyVonMuffling - you're definitely not the only one!

done

fingers are crossed for a win - never won yet!

debka Fri 15-Jul-11 20:38:45

bitsy I kept it too then realised how utterly gross it was and threw it away. Was a bit sad though!

NinthWave Fri 15-Jul-11 20:39:49

Done!

asuwere Fri 15-Jul-11 21:00:22

Done but I don't understand Q6 - I remember the clamp being cut off by MW for all 3 DC; it definitely never fell off...

1973magpie Fri 15-Jul-11 21:02:47

Done, and fingers crossed - still smarting about the Samsung fridge freezer... blush

slp123 Fri 15-Jul-11 21:05:52

Donesmile

smokinaces Fri 15-Jul-11 21:10:00

Done. The nappies seem a good idea if they do have a good cut out bit - I had to fold them with both DSs for over a month as their cords took forever to come off!!

poorbuthappy Fri 15-Jul-11 21:10:58

Done, but my thoughts on this are really, hey another gimmick for new parents!
Bet I've just got myself thrown out of the draw!

shuckleberryfinn Fri 15-Jul-11 21:23:31

hee, Poorbuthappy I hate disposible nappies and their vendors with an illogically strong feeling, never used em. See if that chucks me out ;)

marketing gimmick surely
I'm still going to fill it in though

AngelDog Fri 15-Jul-11 22:44:32

Done. Agree it's just a marketing gimmick but worth doing the survey!

IDrinkFromTheirSkulls Fri 15-Jul-11 22:55:14

Done grin

WhatWouldLeoDo Fri 15-Jul-11 22:56:05

Darn it, my email address is wrong in the form (pesky auto-correct).

Done smile

IsSamNormansDad Fri 15-Jul-11 23:19:17

done smile

done smile

Done smile

mummy2maisie Sat 16-Jul-11 08:13:22

Done grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now