This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

NOW CLOSED: CENSUS 2011

(273 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 29-Jun-11 19:47:11

Here at MNHQ, it's essential for us to build a profile of the folks who use Mumsnet, to help us attract the most appropriate advertisers and sponsors as well as find out how folks feel about the site. So we would very much like everyone (this means ALL Mumsnetters! Newbies, oldies, in-betweeners, lurkers, regulars, overseas MNers, even men smile) to complete our census. This is our third census survey - we've taken to running them every two years and would like as many of you as possible to complete it.

As a special thank you we have lined up some lovely prizes - everyone who takes part in the survey and who adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where you could win one the following:
~ A three night break in one of the Luxury Family Hotels - worth £1500
~ A £500 voucher for Oliver Bonas
~ A £200 Pizza Express voucher
~ A £100 Disney Store voucher
~ A goodie basket for the ultimate girls' night in courtesy of Foxy Bingo (worth £150)
~ A picnic hamper from Ambrosia and a month's supply of their Custard Coated Fruit Flakes (worth £100+)
~ A stay in a holiday cottage in North Devon from Farm & Cottage Holidays
~ £100 hotels.com voucher
or even a copy of our new book, Mumsnet Rules.

For more details and T&Cs please click here

Overseas Mumsnetters - many of the vouchers above can be used for delivery overseas, subject to delivery costs and we'd be more than happy - should you win - to send our book to you!

Please do take the time to fill in this short(ish!) survey and tell us all about you and how you use Mumsnet. Just so you know, there are about 40 [very interesting] questions.

All responses are confidential and no individual details will be passed on to any third parties.

The highlights of the census will be published on the site so you can see how you compare to everyone else.

Here's the link again

Thanks (and good luck).

SexyDomesticatedDab Thu 30-Jun-11 10:25:19

Done - but the hair and beauty questions had me a bit confused.

yearningforthesun Thu 30-Jun-11 10:28:48

Same as Rusty

ToscanaBambina Thu 30-Jun-11 10:31:19

Done. Made me realise how bloomin' addicted I am! grin

Oh, and hotel break for me too please <winsome look>

Macaroona Thu 30-Jun-11 10:31:23

Done! Oh I need a holiday <crosses fingers>

herdingcats Thu 30-Jun-11 10:34:00

Done

daniellewilson1987 Thu 30-Jun-11 10:40:13

done

I just want any prize [feeling sorry for myself as DH is flying to Thailand this afternoon and I've got little miss gobshite all to myself] grin

Done.

Done

culturemulcher Thu 30-Jun-11 11:21:53

Done!

<types with crossed fingers>

Paschaelina Thu 30-Jun-11 11:22:17

Done. I love a good questionnaire.

TwinMummy30 Thu 30-Jun-11 11:22:47

done smile

foolserrand Thu 30-Jun-11 11:24:11

If I've just filled that in 20 times, I'm very very desperate for a prize sorry but my internet was playing up. Hang on, have I filled it in at all? Did it work? I'll take any prize except the custard one. grin

LeaveYourDignityAtTheDoor Thu 30-Jun-11 11:24:17

Done smile

ScrambledSmegs Thu 30-Jun-11 11:25:49

Done! Not hoping for any prize, just happy to take part.

<lies>
<licks AnnMumsnet's face>
<humps leg>

IDrinkFromTheirSkulls Thu 30-Jun-11 11:51:51

Done!

I didn't spot the Ambrosia hamper <ponders the pros of lots of rice pudding instead of a hotel break...hard decision...>

Done.

Blatherskite Thu 30-Jun-11 12:35:28

If we're chosing prizes, I'll have anything but the Mumsnet Rules as I won one of those last month. grin

Still not arrived mind so maybe second time lucky?

electra Thu 30-Jun-11 12:37:04

done

Done. I am looking forward to winning a prize as I generally never win anything!

poppyandsneeze Thu 30-Jun-11 13:38:48

Just completed.

Tortoise Thu 30-Jun-11 13:53:54

Done.
Fingers crossed i win something grin.

bluebump Thu 30-Jun-11 14:20:34

Done. The prizes look great!

Done - I think! Can you let me know if you've received mine, Ann?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now