Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: CENSUS 2011

(273 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 29-Jun-11 19:47:11

Here at MNHQ, it's essential for us to build a profile of the folks who use Mumsnet, to help us attract the most appropriate advertisers and sponsors as well as find out how folks feel about the site. So we would very much like everyone (this means ALL Mumsnetters! Newbies, oldies, in-betweeners, lurkers, regulars, overseas MNers, even men smile) to complete our census. This is our third census survey - we've taken to running them every two years and would like as many of you as possible to complete it.

As a special thank you we have lined up some lovely prizes - everyone who takes part in the survey and who adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where you could win one the following:
~ A three night break in one of the Luxury Family Hotels - worth £1500
~ A £500 voucher for Oliver Bonas
~ A £200 Pizza Express voucher
~ A £100 Disney Store voucher
~ A goodie basket for the ultimate girls' night in courtesy of Foxy Bingo (worth £150)
~ A picnic hamper from Ambrosia and a month's supply of their Custard Coated Fruit Flakes (worth £100+)
~ A stay in a holiday cottage in North Devon from Farm & Cottage Holidays
~ £100 hotels.com voucher
or even a copy of our new book, Mumsnet Rules.

For more details and T&Cs please click here

Overseas Mumsnetters - many of the vouchers above can be used for delivery overseas, subject to delivery costs and we'd be more than happy - should you win - to send our book to you!

Please do take the time to fill in this short(ish!) survey and tell us all about you and how you use Mumsnet. Just so you know, there are about 40 [very interesting] questions.

All responses are confidential and no individual details will be passed on to any third parties.

The highlights of the census will be published on the site so you can see how you compare to everyone else.

Here's the link again

Thanks (and good luck).

Hulababy Wed 29-Jun-11 20:08:49

Done

Done. I wrote nice things, could I have the hotel break please? Thank you grin <--- winning smile.

openerofjars Wed 29-Jun-11 20:30:26

Done.

BoiledEggandToastSoldiers Wed 29-Jun-11 20:36:43

Done.

trope Wed 29-Jun-11 20:54:09

done! Hotel break for me too please!

TrinIsASadSpottyFatRhino Wed 29-Jun-11 21:12:39

done smile

belledechocchipcookie Wed 29-Jun-11 21:17:03

done

mumatron Wed 29-Jun-11 21:19:46

done.

<flutters eyelashes at mnhq>

doughnutty Wed 29-Jun-11 21:25:53

Done

done

orangina Wed 29-Jun-11 21:41:12

I've done it, but as soon as I pressed the "finished" button, it directed me to a page saying "the service is unavailable", so I'm not sure if it has registered.....

TheOriginalFAB Wed 29-Jun-11 21:44:11

Done.

LynnCSchreiber Wed 29-Jun-11 21:57:33

Done.

Tortington Wed 29-Jun-11 21:58:12

there was a q about recipies and it wouldn't let me press the button - just thought i would let you know

yearningforthesun Wed 29-Jun-11 22:01:35

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im sorry blush

I filled in my user name as yearingforthesun not yearningforthesun blush I realised when I clicked send but was too late, if I win anything its me haha, not that I will win, just saying!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 29-Jun-11 22:08:54

orangina - yep all fine
custardo...recipes - had a look and others have ticked for this so maybe just a small technical glitch?
yearningforthesun - will amend.

thanks all who've done it so far...brilliant response!

threeandcounting Wed 29-Jun-11 22:25:16

Done-fingers crossed....!

titferbrains Wed 29-Jun-11 22:38:04

Done.

DioneTheDiabolist Wed 29-Jun-11 22:42:48

Done.

I even made some sensible suggestions. Do I get a sticker at least? grin

hellymelly Wed 29-Jun-11 22:51:13

I was halfway through this when I came to the question asking me how I voted in the last election. I seriously wonder if this is even legal? The whole principle of the secret ballot is that it is precisely that.SECRET. We are lucky to live in a country where at the moment we are not generally persecuted for our voting choices.That may not always be the case. I am stunned that this question is being asked on a survey and I am appalled and am asking you at MNHQ to remove it.

BridgetMoans Wed 29-Jun-11 22:54:33

just completed

sheepgomeep Wed 29-Jun-11 23:06:30

Its done!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 29-Jun-11 23:15:00

hellymelly - this is a question which is asked (in various forms) by polling companies around the world. All data is totally confidential and you can skip (I think) pretty much any question or you can answer this one 'prefer not to answer'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now