This topic is for Q&As arranged by MNHQ. If you have questions about the site and how it runs, please do post in Site Stuff topic. If want to know about Q&A opportunities, please mail sales@mumsnet.com.

We're going on a bear hunt at the Lyric

(6 Posts)
flyingwidow Tue 13-Aug-13 18:25:25

What did you think lovemyboo?

flyingwidow Thu 08-Aug-13 16:12:52

My son could see the stage easily when on my lap! The good thing were that most other people had children on their laps- which left spare seats for tactical moving!

lovemyboo Thu 08-Aug-13 16:00:55

So could your children actually see the stage? We are a bit higher- upper circle.
Every time we go to the cinema there are boosters- the kids just wouldn't be able to see anything otherwise.
I emailed the theatre just now and they don't provide booster.
Either way I'm so excited! Love being able to do fun stuff with the kids!grin

flyingwidow Thu 08-Aug-13 13:02:32

Hey- we went to bear hunt on Tuesday... You'll love it! Yes- booster cushions would be a good idea. We were in row m of the stalls. Parents in front of us- so had a very wiggling 3yo on my lap the entire performance! No one appeared to have booster cushions so I presume they don't supply them (which naively I was banking on!) enjoy it!

Fillybuster Thu 08-Aug-13 12:46:22

We saw the Gruffalo there last year...its not a bad idea, as the seats are for adults, but do be aware there will be small children behind you, so don't sit them too high!

Have fun smile

lovemyboo Thu 08-Aug-13 12:44:16

Hi all,

I'm taking my two year old and nearly four year old tomorrow and wondered whether I should take booster cushions for them? Anybody else been to the Lyric in London with toddler?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now