Please note: This topic is for Q&A discussions arranged by MNHQ. If you have questions about the site and how it runs, please do post in our Site Stuff topic. If you'd like to explore Q&A opportunities, please do feel free to mail us at sales@mumsnet.com.

anxiety.

(3 Posts)
acrabadabra Mon 27-May-13 22:15:14

Are you still there twosugars ?
I have to go to bed now. Hope someone wiser comes along for you soon.

acrabadabra Mon 27-May-13 21:55:31

No real advice as I have no idea how you must be feeling. I am so sorry for your loss. Do you have a partner? Have you spoken to your gp?

Didn't want to read and not post.

You might want to repost in bereavement as you will find others who unfortunately do know what you are going through.

twosugarspleaseneice Mon 27-May-13 21:44:37

hi, i lost my 1st little boy too cot death 2 days b4 his first birthday, since losing lewis i have had another little boy oliver (nnow aged 8 months) its coming up to lewis 2nd death anniversary and 3rd birthday, and i feel like im losing it, im scared of losing oliver im not sleeping well feeling sick constantly and taking everything out on every body i love! im breathless panic if i cnt hear him n have started sitting on the landing wen he goes to bed, ive always found it hard wv the thought of losing him and been a little paranoid now im finding it really difficult, oliver still sleeps in my bedroom and i have the matress pad etc but im terrified!!! feel like im losing control! any advice wud b grateful ...x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now