This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Sign up to try out Deliveroo– £40 free credit & chance to win £300 voucher! NOW CLOSED

(167 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 25-May-16 15:26:33

We're looking for Mumsnetters from a range of locations to try the service from Deliveroo - the food delivery service from local restaurants. If selected, you’d need to sign up to Deliveroo, and your account would be credited with £40 which you can use to test it out.

We’re looking for Mumsnetters who are keen to test the service in one of the following ways:
-As a ‘date night takeaway’ at home with your partner while the kids are in bed.
-As a fun feast night for the whole family.

Here’s what Deliveroo have to say: "We're interested in hearing what you think about Deliveroo, and how we can make dinner easier for you. Whether it's feeding the family, or bringing something special home, share your thoughts and let us know how we can help."

If you are selected, we will require you to test Deliveroo service between Wednesday 8th June and Wednesday 22nd June, so please only apply if you are around and happy to arrange a Deliveroo delivery for yourself during this time.

If selected, you’d need to leave a comment on a feedback thread on Mumsnet. All who post their feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one Mumsnetter will win a £300 Love2Shop voucher!

If you'd like to take part please add your details here. Please check that Deliveroo is available in your area by entering your postcode here before you apply

We will be in touch with the selected testers as soon as possible.

Thanks
MNHQ

Standard insight T&Cs apply.

Please note that Deliveroo prides itself on ensuring that the food reaches you in the best condition. As a result, you will only be able to receive service from Deliveroo if you are within 2.6km to 3km of one of their restaurants. This is because Deliveroo never want your food to have to travel with the driver for more than 5 minutes. Therefore, Deliveroo is not available in all locations yet, but their service is expanding all the time, so do keep an eye out in your area!

MummyBtothree Wed 25-May-16 15:51:24

Sods law it's not available in my area angrybird

Elliecherry Wed 25-May-16 18:51:29

It's not in mine either sad

Pipbin Wed 25-May-16 18:52:42

Not here either.
Not looking good this is it.

Laststop Wed 25-May-16 18:54:28

I would like to be considered , it's in my area but haven't tried it out

Thatrabbittrickedme Wed 25-May-16 19:14:14

I've signed up - central London so not too much of a surprise we are covered wink

GooodMythicalMorning Wed 25-May-16 19:15:44

Aw not in my postcode either. Would have been perfect.

PseudoBadger Wed 25-May-16 19:15:46

Oh fab!

RumAppleGinger Wed 25-May-16 19:19:33

This looks great. Sadly not available in my little coastal suburb but typed my old city centre postcode in to check it out and there are loads of my favourite restaurants signed up to it. This is definitely a service I would use if I could.

ShelaghTurner Wed 25-May-16 19:20:04

Not in mine or my parents or my in laws. We're 16 miles out of London...

JennyOnAPlate Wed 25-May-16 20:29:31

Not available here either. I'm in Birmingham so not exactly back of beyond hmm

OhHolyFuck Wed 25-May-16 20:35:58

Not mine either, is it pretty much just london?

stodge74 Wed 25-May-16 22:02:30

Not mine either

BeeMyBaby Wed 25-May-16 22:51:01

Not mine either sad

SoupDragon Wed 25-May-16 22:54:34

Not in my area either, South London/Surrey border so not the back of beyond or even miles from London.

ChoccyJules Wed 25-May-16 22:56:02

Ooh we are now, when they first launched we weren't as I checked.

Bellie99 Wed 25-May-16 22:56:15

Not here either. Not in deep dark Surrey apparently. hmm

londonginge86 Wed 25-May-16 22:56:51

It's in my area, I'd love to try it!

DoodleCat Wed 25-May-16 22:57:27

Wish they were in my area. Lovely service used before we moved. Yum.... shame but this is plea to expand 😃

glasgowlass Wed 25-May-16 22:57:59

Not available here. Gutted.

icclemunchy Wed 25-May-16 23:01:50

Not available here and I'm within the m25

QueenOfTheWhiteWalkers Wed 25-May-16 23:03:18

Not I'm area either. But they deliver 2 miles away in my dad's area. confused In Liverpool so not exactly a small town. hmm

Paddingtonthebear Wed 25-May-16 23:03:20

Not mine either. Despite several very local restaurants mentioning on social media lately that they've signed up to Deliveroo?! hmm

INeedNewShoes Wed 25-May-16 23:05:45

Not here either. Suppose it's predictable that it would only be cities in the first instance.

IToldYouIWasFreaky Thu 26-May-16 11:33:14

Not here either, even though I see the guys on their bikes all the time..sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now