This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Test our IOS pregnancy app (sponsored by Persil Non-bio and Comfort Pure) £300 voucher to win!- NOW CLOSED

(23 Posts)
RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 01-Apr-16 15:26:38

We’re looking for 250 Mumsnetters who are 7 months pregnant or under to test our pregnancy app and leave a review on a feedback thread.

There's no such thing as a textbook pregnancy - but the chances are, whatever you're going through, someone else has been through, too. Our free, week-by-week tracker app combines the medical facts with advice drawn from the real-life experiences of thousands of other mums to guide you all the way through your pregnancy - and beyond.

What's on the app:

Expert information on how you and your baby are changing, week by week
Advice from other mums on how they coped at the same stage
The option to scroll ahead to find out what to expect in the weeks to come
Alerts when fresh articles and information are available
A journal in which to keep track of your progress, and significant moments - from the first scan to the first kick
A place to store photographs of your bump as it grows
Access to threads on Mumsnet's Pregnancy forum, where you can find out how other mums-to-be are feeling
The app is free to download and requires iOS 8.0 or later. You will need either an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

The app is sponsored by Persil Non-bio and Comfort Pure, here’s what they have to say: "We are really excited to be partnering with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Tracker App, which gives mums to be all the wisdom they need ahead of their new arrival. Specially formulated for delicate skin, Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure are a favourite with parents as they help to care for and protect a baby’s sensitive skin, making this partnership a natural fit for us during this special time."

All selected testers who leave feedback on the thread as required will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win a £300 Love2Shop voucher.

So, if you are would like to test the app, and are currently pregnant (7 months or under) please sign up here.

If you are successful in applying to this product test, we will contact you by email.

Thanks,

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

BertieBotts Fri 01-Apr-16 17:46:40

Ooh this sounds good! I am not pregnant and nor do I have an iPhone though grin

Are there plans to roll it out to Android if it's successful? smile

lovelilies Fri 01-Apr-16 19:36:19

Signed up! (I think.. I filled in form but then it took me to a 'make your own survey' page)

Nigglenaggle Fri 01-Apr-16 20:30:16

I was keen for this but not an apple fan sad

BertieBotts Fri 01-Apr-16 21:11:59

Yes I think you should put that it's iOS users only in the title.

Pointeshoes Fri 01-Apr-16 22:10:03

I've filled out the form smile I'm pregnant with twins!

SmallBee Fri 01-Apr-16 23:51:14

Arrrgh why iPhone only?! Would love this app on my android.

makingmiracles Sat 02-Apr-16 00:03:22

You can also do this on an iPod or iPad just in case anyone reads comments and doesn't bother to click on link as haven't got an iPhone!

Would be more helpful to stipulate how many weeks you have to be under rather than months as no one counts pregnancy in months do they?!

Just had to google what 30weeks is in months... 6.9months apparently so I just qualify!

lovelilies Sat 02-Apr-16 07:25:23

How do you get the app? I signed up (did the survey) hmm
Do I get it from App Store? Being thick!

wineandcheeseplease Sat 02-Apr-16 07:49:32

Shame it's apple only. I filled the form in up until that point. I have android

Spottyladybird Sat 02-Apr-16 09:43:18

Done! Do I download the app or wait?

Kajamite Sat 02-Apr-16 14:19:24

I already have the app! Am I still allowed to sign up for testing it?

luckySwallow13 Sat 02-Apr-16 14:29:09

Done . Do I just download the app from AppStore now??

luckySwallow13 Sat 02-Apr-16 14:30:39

And when do we have to write the review on the thread by?

Flossiesmummy Sat 02-Apr-16 17:27:49

I've signed up! Do I just go and download it now?

makingmiracles Sat 02-Apr-16 20:13:53

What's it called as the only thing I can find on App Store is " mumsnet baby bundle" .....is that the one??

RebeccaEMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 02-Apr-16 20:37:39

Hi All,

Thanks to those who have signed up so far. If you have been selected to take part in the product test you will receive an email in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
MNHQ

booked83 Mon 04-Apr-16 15:59:17

Ah I was wondering bout how you got the app!

duckyisback Tue 05-Apr-16 13:02:03

Have just signed up although I don't have a edd yet, am going for a scan a week on Friday to date.

WhatTheFrikkinFrack Fri 08-Apr-16 21:37:02

Done!! I'm excited to see the app

KitKat1985 Sun 10-Apr-16 16:50:48

Is there no Android version?

Jem01 Mon 11-Apr-16 09:41:38

Just signed up!

misty71 Fri 15-Apr-16 17:18:44

I am 28 weeks & would love to try out the app, it sounds very informative. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now