This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

MNers with babies aged 7-9 months needed for product test - chance to win £150 Love2Shop voucher. NOW CLOSED

(11 Posts)
PoppyMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 01-Mar-16 17:00:15

We are looking for a few more MNers, who have babies aged between 7 and 9 months, to take part in a product test for baby and toddler products - if you have a baby that is between 7 and 9 months and you would like to test ALL FOUR of the following products, please click on the following link: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DQGLXK7

Snack Keeper - Ideal container to hold snacks for your baby.

Organic Salmon Pie - Peas, Salmon & Parsnip with cheese (suitable for babies aged 7-9 months)

Organic Lentil Bake - Lentils and vegetables mix with cumin (suitable for babies aged 7-9 months)

Divided Plate - Pack of three divided plates with easy scoop sections. BPA free, Dishwasher safe

We have a £150 Love2Shop voucher to be won for feedback. Testers will be selected and sent products to try and then asked to complete a feedback survey. NB This is part of a slightly bigger project and the draw is between all testers.

doctorboo Tue 01-Mar-16 18:05:42

Ooh, looks good! I've filled it in.

Dozyoldtwonk Tue 01-Mar-16 19:04:37

Completed smile

HeffalumpHistory Tue 01-Mar-16 19:38:30

Done grin

ClariceBeanthatsme Tue 01-Mar-16 20:38:53

Done smile

Uzma01 Tue 01-Mar-16 22:32:50

Done.

SheilaTakeABow Wed 02-Mar-16 09:34:40

Done

Uzma01 Tue 08-Mar-16 13:26:57

Got some stuff via courier earlier on today. Can't wait to test them out. Thanks for picking me. smile

CraftyPenguin Tue 08-Mar-16 13:43:20

My things arrived today - thank you!

I didn't know I was chosen and I wasn't expecting any parcels. I heard a sort of knock but next door are doing DIY so I thought it was them. So I start getting my boob out to feed DD to find a man looking through my living room window shock I assumed it was a parcel for a neighbour so opened the door ready to give him hell, and then I realised the package was for me angry

Caillou Wed 09-Mar-16 20:25:13

Mine arrived yesterday, we already started the testing. Thank you

Thistly Thu 10-Mar-16 12:56:01

Do the food items contain dairy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now