This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

UK MNer with a child aged 1-3? Stuck in a rice cake rut? Want to try the latest healthy snack for little ones from Little Dish? £300 to be won for feedback! RECRUITMENT NOW CLOSED

(82 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Jan-16 10:23:27

Little Dish, the makers of healthy toddler meals, have asked us to find 250 Mumsnetters with a child aged 1-3 to try their new snack range specially designed for little ones – Little Dish Go Gos - and to share their feedback on MN.

Here's what they say, "Little Dish Go Gos are yummy mini oat biscuits that have been created in partnership with leading nutritionist Lucy Jones. Suitable from age one upwards, Go Gos are full of naturally good things like wholegrain oats, flax and chia seeds and protein which all help to deliver slow release energy and nourishment to your little one. We call this ‘Good Energy’. Each little bag of GoGos provides three grams of protein, and is a good source of fibre."

GoGos are available in three recipes; vanilla, raspberry and ginger and selected testers will be sent one multipack of each recipe (5 bags of each recipe).

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have at least one child age 1-3.

Testers will be required to add feedback about the snacks on a thread on Mumsnet (we’d love a photo too showing your child enjoying them but this is not a requirement) as well as complete a short survey. Mumsnetters who complete both forms of feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win a £300 John Lewis voucher!

If you would like to take part in this product test, please sign up here.

thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

snowymum12 Mon 04-Jan-16 11:15:53

These sound yummy! Fingers crossed!

jackiekatu Mon 04-Jan-16 12:45:40

Have tested the little dish stuff before for MN and now I buy a lot of the dishes , would love to try the new snacks

MummyBtothree Mon 04-Jan-16 15:10:24

Anybody else having trouble with the form? Ive filled it in but its not showing me the usual survey monkey page that it usually does on completion so don't think its worked sad

MummyBtothree Mon 04-Jan-16 15:12:25

Ahhh it's worked now smile

lollytroll Mon 04-Jan-16 15:41:48

These look yum, fingers crossed we get chosen.

MiamiNaice Mon 04-Jan-16 17:06:26

I missed the last little dish trial as they sent my products to wrong door sad hope to get on this one

dp87 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:35:53

would love to get these for my son to try. he is such a picky eater but these look fab

WineOrSleep Mon 04-Jan-16 19:20:13

Oh yes please, they look great!

WindTheFrog Mon 04-Jan-16 21:17:38

I imagine DS would wolf these!

MrsJorahMormont Mon 04-Jan-16 21:52:04

Page doesn't seem to be working for me either. Just goes to a MN contents page when I submit it?

FlysInDreams Mon 04-Jan-16 21:53:11

I think I've submitted it...

jennymac31 Mon 04-Jan-16 22:09:18

Just submitted the form so fingers crossed!

possiblefutures Mon 04-Jan-16 22:46:58

We call this ‘Good Energy’.

Is it just me, or do the inverted commas evoke suspicion rather than confidence?!

Wilberforce2 Mon 04-Jan-16 23:38:31

All done, I love Little Dish!

Ma9549 Tue 05-Jan-16 00:54:03

Would love to review...DS is a very picky eater so very keen to try anything new!

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Tue 05-Jan-16 06:46:05

These sound great hope we get picked my 13mth old would give them a good try.

SmileyShazza Tue 05-Jan-16 14:23:38

Would love to try these as I'm always giving the same old things over and over again which I'm sure must be quite boring for my ones. There aren't that many healthy snack options on the market especially to keep in the changing bag for when your on the go so these sound great!

MustBeThursday Tue 05-Jan-16 15:39:13

DD does love a biscuit. Hopefully get to try these!

PeaceLoveAndMincePies Tue 05-Jan-16 19:16:18

Fingers crossed! We are definitely in a rice cake rut here.

ButWaitTheresMyrrh Tue 05-Jan-16 19:58:52

Are we able to get a list of ingredients for those of us whose DC have allergies, please?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Jan-16 10:18:23

ButWaitTheresMyrrh

Are we able to get a list of ingredients for those of us whose DC have allergies, please?

Ah yes sorry - I will ask about that

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Jan-16 11:37:49

See below for info on allergies etc

VANILLA GO GOs:
Ingredients: Wholegrain oats (65%), Molasses, Sunflower oil, Pea protein, Tapioca starch, Our Little Dish flax and chia seed mix (4%), Honey, Vanilla extract (1%), Baking soda.
Allergens: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients underlined. Go Gos have been made in a kitchen that uses wheat and milk for other recipes, so there is always a chance they may contain traces of wheat or milk. Our kitchen is nut free, however we cannot guarantee that our ingredients are completely nut free.

RASPBERRY GO GOs:
Ingredients: Wholegrain oats (68%), Molasses, Sunflower oil, Pea protein, Tapioca starch, Raspberries (3%), Honey, Our Little Dish flax and chia seed mix (1%), Baking soda.
Allergens: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients underlined. Go Gos have been made in a kitchen that uses wheat and milk for other recipes, so there is always a chance they may contain traces of wheat or milk. Our kitchen is nut free, however we cannot guarantee that our ingredients are completely nut free.

GINGER GO GOs:
Ingredients: Wholegrain oats (65%), Molasses, Sunflower oil, Pea protein, Tapioca starch, Our Little Dish flax and chia seed mix (4%), Honey, Ground ginger (1%), Baking soda.

Pengweng Wed 06-Jan-16 13:08:54

Sounds good. My twins would love these.

darlingred Wed 06-Jan-16 20:02:16

Survey done, my two would live to try these.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now