This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet email insight@mumsnet.com

Online questionnaire for feedback on baby ready meals??

(8 Posts)
Ispentitwithyou Tue 03-Mar-15 20:27:16

I have recently taken part in a product test of baby ready meals (project cub cambridge market research?)

I have tested all four meals and filled in the paper questionnaire in anticipation of receiving the online questionnaire.

I have never received this to my knowledge (was meant to come by the 23rd I think) have checked my mumsnet email,normal email,emailed mumsnet@ insight and a lady who emailed me originally to give me details about ingredients used etc to no avail.
I have also come back onto the product test threads to see if I can see anything here!

Am I missing something??

Is it me??

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Mar-15 09:22:52

Hi Ispentitwithyou - I've PM'd you smile

Madamnit Fri 20-Mar-15 17:12:32

I also tested the meals but as yet recieved no where to feed back?!

mamato3luvleys Tue 21-Apr-15 17:22:06

When will/ has the winners for this been drawn please?grin

M2676 Mon 02-May-16 22:02:13

i am one of the testers of the baby food but theres nowhere to lwave a feedback?

weeblueberry Wed 04-May-16 10:05:07

I haven't received anything either and thought the deadline to do it was May 3rd?

weeblueberry Wed 04-May-16 10:05:43

Ugh just seen this is a zombie thread. Question still stands though because the test is the same grin

Jedimum1 Tue 10-May-16 16:07:38

I saw the link too late, I was waiting for an email specifying that it was the survey, but the link appeared inside the email telling me I had been selected, which I had missed. My email arrived on the 28th of April and today I got a reminder, which is how I realised I had missed it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now