This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

TASSIMO Vivy feedback thread. Non-testers: Tell TASSIMO what your favourite hot drink is for a chance to win a TASSIMO Vivy! NOW CLOSED

(123 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 07-Apr-14 09:43:39

This thread is for the 22 Mumsnetters who got to try out the TASSIMO Vivy.

Here’s what TASSIMO say, “Whether you’re a Latte Lover or a Cappuccino Connoisseur, TASSIMO has all your favourite drinks from the brands you love. Imagine having Costa, Cadbury, Kenco, Twinings, Milka, Carte Noire and Suchard on your doorstep!

The new TASSIMO Vivy is the most compact machine in the range and is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Designed for those that love coffee shop quality hot drinks at home but need something a little more discreet the Vivy allows for those with smaller kitchens to enjoy the TASSIMO drinks they love.”

Non-testers: How do you like to enjoy your favourite hot drink? Are you a caffeine addict who loves a cup of coffee in the morning? Or maybe you prefer to make yourself a perfect hot chocolate at home in the evenings? Whatever it is, we’d love to hear it.

Everyone who leaves their response on this thread will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky MNers will win their own TASSIMO Vivy!

Testers: It would be great if you could answer the questions below. If you have any other comments please feel free to add these too:

- What did you think of the TASSIMO Vivy overall? Did you like it? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Which T-DISCS did you try? Which one was your favourite?
- How easy or difficult did you find the machine to use?
- Do you think you’ll continue to use the TASSIMO Vivy in future? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Would you recommend the TASSIMO Vivy to friends or family? If so, why? If not, why not?

Thanks,
MNHQ

Paintyfingers Tue 15-Apr-14 23:48:51

Non tester here - peppermint tea for me!

Ineedmystrengthback Wed 16-Apr-14 11:04:12

Non tester
First thing in the morning I grind fresh de-caff coffee beans and make a fresh cup of coffee in a filter machine. This usually ends up being transferred into an insulated cup and gulped down between school drop off and getting to work.
During the day I usually drink fruit tea and try new ones often.
For a treat I have a weak cup of early grey tea which I love but cannot have much caffeine so it has to remain a treat, which I am sure makes it taste even better.

mumsbe Wed 16-Apr-14 15:24:23

My favourite hot drink is a mocha with friends or having a hot chocolate with my daughter on a night before bed

missorinoco Wed 16-Apr-14 20:35:38

Non tester.

My favourite hot drink is a cup of tea. In particular, it is a cup of tea in peace. On work days I make the drink as I walk into the office. My first cup of tea of the day and I get to savour it uninterrupted. Which is as important as the cup of tea itself.

DrFunkesFamilyBandSolution Wed 16-Apr-14 20:57:05

Nontester; With a 2 year old and a baby, my favourite hot drink is one I've managed to finish whilst still hot, that hasn't had a breadstick, biscuit or toy car dipped into it.

I do love a well made Hot Chocolate!

boptanana Wed 16-Apr-14 21:46:27

No tester

I love a cup of tea especially first thing in the morning or with cake in the afternoon. Not too strong or weak, with semi skimmed milk and made using a teapot.smile

Non tester

Coffee in the morning, nice and strong with a good crema on the top. Also love decaf coffee (from my pregnant days) so I tend to drink decaf if I have a cup later in the day.
Cappuccino if I have time to sit and relax (a croissant to dip in would be heaven too!)

Willemdefoeismine Thu 17-Apr-14 16:30:32

It's got to be 'un suizo' - the most delicious chocolate drink in the world - almost like a hot chocolate mousse with a swirl of whipped cream on top.....highly calorific but hardly an everyday option unless you live in Spain, so who's worrying?

idleweiss Sat 19-Apr-14 21:27:10

Non-Tester:

I LOVE a chai tea latte..sooooo good!! smile

tgrayson Sat 19-Apr-14 23:10:01

Non tester

Wanted to ask why you don't sell an unsweetened milk for cappuccinos and latte products?

I don't take sugar therefore i find all your products that require the milk far too sweet and not drinkable.

tabicat Sat 19-Apr-14 23:27:35

Non-tester

I like sweet tea in the mornings, a creamy frothy latte when out and about, and hot chocolate with cream on top in the evenings brew

talulahbelle Sun 20-Apr-14 20:29:32

Non tester here.

I love hot chocolate - a selection pack of different flavours was a great gift from DH recently. I also drink a lot of tea, as long as I cake cake/biscuits to go with it smile

HeartStarCircleSquare Mon 21-Apr-14 20:48:09

Non tester here! My favourite hot drink is a hot chocolate over Christmas with a heavy shot of amaretto. Probably nothing beats it in the world. Must have a large dollop of whipped cream on top and choc shavings though!

Uzma01 Tue 22-Apr-14 12:31:47

Non-tester:
I love a cuppa in the morning to help warm me up & wake me up.

A mug of hot chocolate when in Costa or Cafe Nero is a treat when out shopping.

I like the occasional coffee; but keep some in the house foru FIL as he enjoys it more.

unadulterateddad Tue 22-Apr-14 22:43:20

Non tester, best drink is Chai tea made with syrup, made so strong as to taste like milky cough mixture.

Best healthy drink is brown miso soup

TheSpottedZebra Wed 23-Apr-14 14:30:48

Non-tester here.
My best hot drink is the 1st coffee of the day - drunk HOT when it's only me up and about. I need this one to kickstart me out of my zombified state!

cutie101 Wed 23-Apr-14 14:43:14

non tester
my favourite (naughty)hot drink is hot chocolate, yummy and lovely to warm me up!

vincenta Wed 23-Apr-14 17:12:03

4 month ago I ould tell that my favorite drink is coffe, made from freshly ground coffee beans. I adore this smell but when I get pregnant unfortunately It was first smell which made me sick.That's why now I am back to hot chocolate and black tea with sugar and milk smile

amigotia Wed 23-Apr-14 21:18:21

Non Tester
I love coffee and Tassimo know what they are doing in this regard! I thought I died and gone to heaven when they released the Costa range. My favourite has to be the Costa Latte, its like having my very own barista in the comfort of my own home.

lorka Thu 24-Apr-14 11:01:11

Non tester - I'm definitely a latte lover. ��

Sixgeese Thu 24-Apr-14 21:06:10

Non -tester, I am a hot chocolate girl most of the time, with cream on top (but no marshmallows), sometime though a weak cup of lady grey is what I fancy.

My house has a huge cupboard of teas and coffees as DH loves to have lots of different hot drinks (Assam, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Lady Grey etc)

MakkaPakkasSponge Thu 24-Apr-14 21:43:30

Non tester.
My favourite drink changes but at the moment I love white hot choc in the evening after DC are in bed. I even stretch to bunging in marshmallows if I'm feeling decadent.

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 25-Apr-14 10:29:37

Hi everyone, this thread is now closed. Thanks to all the testers who added their feedback and thanks to all the other MNers who added their thoughts! Congratulations to tgrayson who won the prize draw for non-testers for their own TASSIMO Vivy, congrats grin!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now