This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Testers wanted to try out one of Miele’s allergy friendly vacuum cleaners! NOW CLOSED

(157 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Mar-14 16:20:51

Miele are looking for 10 Mumsnetters with allergies to test out either their S8 Silence Plus EcoLine Allergy, or the S8 Silence Solution vacuum cleaners.

Here’s what Miele say, “Build quality and efficiency have always been at the forefront of our vacuum cleaner design, with improving your lifestyle at home as our goal. Our Hyclean dustbags are an important functionality of the Miele vacuum cleaner being the most effective way of keeping dust and dirt from re-entering your home. Each bag is made from a special kind of fleece that gives you nine layers of filtration designed to capture even the smallest of particles and its automatic hygiene shutter ensuring dust and bacteria is not expelled back into the air when you dispose of it, making it perfect for allergy sufferers.

Built with allergy sufferers in mind, the S8 Silence Solution and the S8 Silence Plus EcoLine Allergy detailed in this thread both feature our new HEPA 13 filter designed to remove up to 99.999% of particles* from the air making them perfect for all allergy sufferers including dust, pollen and asthma.

With all of these key features combined, the Miele vacuum cleaner system facilitates the capture of the smallest allergens that are not visible to the naked eye, such as bed bugs, dust mite and dust mite faeces that typically cause irritation.

(*according to IEC 60312)”

Those selected will be sent either a Miele S8 Silence Plus EcoLine Allergy (RRP £300.00) or a Miele S8 Silence Solution (RRP £240.00).

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have either pet and/or dust pollen allergies. Testers will need to test out the Miele vacuum cleaners and give feedback over the next couple of weeks so please only apply to take part if you’re available over this time.

If you’re interested in taking part please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

maloofysmum Tue 22-Apr-14 11:57:54

Just wondered am I the only one who hasn't received theirs yet? sad

maloofysmum Wed 16-Apr-14 16:09:40

ooh am jealous now... envy fingers crossed mine arrives soon smile

wifeymerrick Wed 16-Apr-14 15:56:40

just hovered my stairs smile smile smile smile smile it's amazing !!!!

wifeymerrick Wed 16-Apr-14 15:31:21

mine just collected from post office grin grin

Bankholidaybaby Wed 16-Apr-14 14:59:50

Mine just arrived via Parcelforce. It's my favourite colour!

Bankholidaybaby Wed 16-Apr-14 14:15:13

Still nothing here.

Whoops I found the email in my junk file blush still a nice surprise though!

Um...I got one. I didn't however get an email so that was a nice surprise grin look forward to testing it out if I can see where to hoover with my gammy eyes!!

Bankholidaybaby Tue 15-Apr-14 19:22:47

Nope.

wifeymerrick Tue 15-Apr-14 13:55:52

nope nothing here sad sad

maloofysmum Tue 15-Apr-14 11:25:12

Anyone's arrived yet?

wifeymerrick Mon 14-Apr-14 12:00:39

I'm not sure its the first time I've been selected too.....my Hoover is the same lol last legs.....hurry up super silent ! it'll be the only silent thing in my house grin grin

Bankholidaybaby Mon 14-Apr-14 11:14:07

No, nothing here.

maloofysmum Mon 14-Apr-14 10:27:05

Nope, mine hasn't Wifey... never done this before, do they usually let you know when stuff has been sent? Am excited, my poor Henry vac knows his days are numbered wink

wifeymerrick Mon 14-Apr-14 10:14:22

anybody's arrived yet ?

Bankholidaybaby Fri 11-Apr-14 16:37:37

I'm getting one, too! I'm so excited - I never get picked for anything like this. It hasn't arrived here yet, though.

wifeymerrick Fri 11-Apr-14 15:14:54

hi when should we expect to receive the vacumn ? smile smile

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Apr-14 14:17:27

Hi everyone, the selected testers have now been emailed. Sorry if you didn't get chosen this time but keep an eye out for other product test to take part in!

Giflo Fri 11-Apr-14 11:57:46

Waiting waiting waiting :-(, it would so much kinder if we knew when all the tester would be choosen, here's hoping one them is me :-D................... and very soon.

Marcelinewhyareyousomean Thu 10-Apr-14 22:17:08

I'm also looking to feedback. Is it mad that I want you both to get one of each?

wifeymerrick Thu 10-Apr-14 08:45:03

still waiting....every time the door rings I'm too excitedwink wink how sad my life must be grin grin .......a new vacumn is as exciting as life gets lol

not mine either, but I am looking forward to reading more about the vacs after testing as I am in need of a new one....this might persuade me smile

Not my day today from the looks of it sad

maloofysmum Wed 09-Apr-14 11:29:01

I got one, I don't post much but am a member of the MN panel, so regularly lurk and try out for product testing, first time I've ever managed to get picked grin am waiting patiently also wifey... its like Christmas...

ophiotaurus Tue 08-Apr-14 22:41:27

Anyone else had one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now