This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

MNers needed to be part of a special panel for Flora - prizes to be won for participating NOW CLOSED

(64 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Mar-14 11:15:12

You may have seen that we've been working with Flora over the last few months, and now we’re recruiting more MNers to join the Flora panel.

We're specifically looking for UK Mumsnetters who are able to take part in a few activities over the next year. This year, the activities will include product tests, surveys and an event day, amongst other things. We've learnt from the previous panel activities and this project will be managed closely by the insight team here at MNHQ.

If you are selected for the panel you will be emailed a link to each activity, and each time there will be a prize draw incentive for one lucky winner. You won't need to or necessarily be asked to take part in every activity but each panel member will be asked to do at least one activity.

This panel is open to all UK MNers with at least one child living at home. It doesn't matter if you currently buy Flora or not - we want the opinions of all!

If you'd like to be on the panel, please sign up here.

We'll be in touch with those selected soon.

Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

Are we already part of it if we got one of the long-delayed vouchers?

HazeltheMcWitch Tue 01-Apr-14 12:56:48

And if we signed up and didn't get the long-delayed vouchers that some people eventually got? grin

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Apr-14 14:26:13

or if you, eventually after months of asking, got an email saying sorry you never got your voucher that we promised you, ah well them's the breaks <paraphrasing>

I'll sit this one out Flora, thanks very much.

supergreenuk Tue 01-Apr-14 15:24:16

Yes I already took part in the original flora test. Please add me

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 01-Apr-14 16:08:03

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie and HazeltheMcWitch - yes, if you were signed up to the first Flora panel, you should have received an email from me this afternoon checking to see if you would like to continue participating. Please PM me if you haven't had this email smile

LackaDAISYcal - very sorry again for the problem with the vouchers, we'll be trying our best to avoid issues like this in the future smile

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Apr-14 16:14:51

sorry, just feeling churlish blush

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 01-Apr-14 17:16:09

No worries LackaDAISYcal smile

skyeskyeskye Wed 02-Apr-14 12:04:02

I had the email and replied that I would like to stay on the panel smile

mjmooseface Wed 02-Apr-14 16:11:26

Me too, I got the email and replied to say I am happy to stay on the panel.

babsmam Thu 03-Apr-14 12:21:31

For me it depends where the event days will be. Doubt it would be in the NE

polly164 Thu 03-Apr-14 22:41:10

would love to take part in this

lottietiger Fri 04-Apr-14 22:13:33

I didn't receive an e mail and I took part in the original trial sad

DurhamDurham Sat 05-Apr-14 11:27:09

I can't access my emails today so not sure whether I've received one but I took part in the original Flora baking test and would love to take part in this.

Thanks Mumsnet grin

BananaBeforeBed Sun 06-Apr-14 09:57:37

I've registered.

sunderland123 Mon 07-Apr-14 18:40:53

just sign tp to this

WingDefence Mon 07-Apr-14 18:54:37

Done - I think.

aramo Tue 08-Apr-14 18:07:20

Please sign me up

kelzw84 Wed 09-Apr-14 20:38:58

applied for this. never got flora voucher for last flora project i was excepted on. but thats ok

FLHuzzah Wed 09-Apr-14 20:42:47

I'll take part grin

babyhinder Wed 09-Apr-14 23:46:18

I would love to take part if that is possible thank you

moldingsunbeams Thu 10-Apr-14 17:20:26

I signed up to something and was picked for a free tub of flora voucher taste test months ago but never got it, I had forgotten until this thread.

mamfantastic Thu 10-Apr-14 22:07:36

Yes add me please

MrsCt2B Fri 11-Apr-14 20:02:26

yes pls smile

lish123 Sun 13-Apr-14 09:11:38

I think this is the only email I have gotten to be apart of testing something, I don't I have even been accepted on it. Is it the luck of the draw to be picked to be a tester?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now