This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

(202 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Mar-14 09:30:53

TASSIMO are looking for 22 Mumsnetters who enjoy a cuppa or two, to test out their TASSIMO Vivy hot drinks machine.

Here’s what TASSIMO say, “Whether you’re a Latte Lover or a Cappuccino Connoisseur, TASSIMO has all your favourite drinks from the brands you love. Imagine having Costa, Cadbury, Kenco, Twinings, Milka, Carte Noire and Suchard on your doorstep!

The new TASSIMO Vivy is the perfect addition to any kitchen thanks to its petite size and compact design. The latest addition to the TASSIMO range offers the same flexibility and choice as a standard TASSIMO coffee machine but with a much smaller footprint.
The TASSIMO Vivy is the most compact machine in the range. Designed for those that love coffee shop quality hot drinks at home but need something a little more discreet the Vivy allows for those with smaller kitchens to enjoy the TASSIMO drinks they love.”

All those selected will receive a TASSIMO Vivy (T12) worth £99.99 and four packs of T DISCs, including a tea, coffee and hot chocolate option to use. Testers will be required to test out the TASSIMO Vivy and range of hot drinks over the course of 10 days and leave feedback on a feedback thread on Mumsnet, so please only sign up if you’re available over the next couple of weeks.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters. If you’re interested please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

IamtheZombie Fri 11-Apr-14 20:20:45

For the unfortunate amongst us, guess what Currys has on sale for half price?

Zombie may have spent £49.99 this afternoon...

FourAndDone Fri 04-Apr-14 21:53:54

I got the tall latte/cappuccino from tassimo.smile

I didnt then order four glass tea mugs from amazon oh no!shockgrin

RunningKatie Fri 04-Apr-14 21:03:33

What mugs did you get fouranddone?

DH wants cappuccino and I was going to look for some decaff coffee. It's amazing how quickly you can spend £20!

FourAndDone Fri 04-Apr-14 20:45:18

It's free delivery over £35 so that swung it for me! Otherwise delivery is £5.smile

bluebump Fri 04-Apr-14 20:24:57

Thanks Four, i'm all registered now and looking at the website wondering what to try next!

FourAndDone Fri 04-Apr-14 19:32:39

No driveway, MNHQ will email is when the feedback thread is live.smile

Driveway Fri 04-Apr-14 18:47:24

We aren't meant to add or official feedback here are we?
I don't want to miss doing what I'm meant to do!

FourAndDone Fri 04-Apr-14 17:49:04

Ladies go on the tassimo website, you get the option to register your machine and they email you a voucher to spend on the website.smile

bluebump Fri 04-Apr-14 17:21:01

I was chosen too! We've so far tried 3 out of the 4 pods. I'm not sure I got a voucher either unless it was on some of the literature, i'll have a look...

RunningKatie Fri 04-Apr-14 17:18:28

Have i missed a voucher? I've not seen one sad

FourAndDone Fri 04-Apr-14 17:13:12

My machine got re-delivered today!
I love the size.
I have already used my £20 vouchers and ordered extra pods.
I have also ordered new mugs as I didn't think mine looked right!blush

watfordmummy Fri 04-Apr-14 13:22:43

Mine was see delivered yesterday!!

Ds2 loves the hot chocolate, but ds1 didn't like it and dh thought the coffee bitter.

Very excited to be part of this trial. Machine itself is a good size (not too big) but looking at the price of the pods think would only use it for 'posh' if I had to buy them myself!! shock

minmooch Thu 03-Apr-14 19:11:04

Mine has arrived! Tried mine out already - easy and delicious. But when and where do we fill on the feedback?

PickleMobile Thu 03-Apr-14 19:08:40

I've had a hot chocolate and DH had a coffee. You don't get much of a drink, going to keep the water coming next time and add milk to bulk it up. Going to try a tea when I get the baby down.

I've also just spent £12.07 on more pods off the Tassimo website with my £20 off! blush

poppy1973 Thu 03-Apr-14 17:21:36

I have just tried the tea and the hot chocolate with the children.

We were all so excited.

RunningKatie Thu 03-Apr-14 16:51:07

On the bright side four, you can join in the kitchen cleaning tonight in advance of its arrival! wink

For the purposes of research i have had a coffee in m&s today so i can compare quality. grin

FourAndDone Thu 03-Apr-14 16:20:30

I missed mine, I knew as soon as left the house it would arrive!grin
Have re arranged delivery for tomorrow, still have to go out on school run twice though.blush
Was looking forward to a us hard tonight.sad

Filimou Thu 03-Apr-14 15:12:48

Mine arrived just after 8 this morning....I am at work but DH is off....dyong to get home and open it. Yay!!!

FourAndDone Thu 03-Apr-14 13:22:32

Them drinks sounds great!! I'm not keen on kenco coffee snob
But I'll drink for the sake of the test!grin

RunningKatie Thu 03-Apr-14 12:22:05

apc courier happy, it's 2 boxes. One with the drinks in, one with the machine.

HappySunflower Thu 03-Apr-14 11:14:04

What courier didthey use?
Hopefully mine will be left with my helpful neighbour as I'm at work!

PickleMobile Thu 03-Apr-14 11:05:38

Mines just arrived. katie I'm off to clean the kitchen before unpacking it!

We've been sent suchards hot choc, twinings breakfast tea, kenco coffee and an espresso type coffee.

FourAndDone Thu 03-Apr-14 10:44:30

Humph. Where's mine!sad

poppy1973 Thu 03-Apr-14 10:08:18

Mine arrived this morning by courier, so excited. smile Have just unpacked the tassimo and will work out how to use it.

Can't wait to try it.

FourAndDone Thu 03-Apr-14 09:02:51

Wow that was fast! Rushing home from school now!wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now