This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Do you have dull, lacklustre hair and long to regain youthful, full looking locks? Try out new RapidHair™ Hair Volumising Formula and win a beauty hamper worth £150 NOW CLOSED

(134 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 19-Feb-14 10:01:18

The creators of award-winning products RapidLash®, RapidBrow®; and RapidShield™ have asked us to find 50 Mumsnetters to try brand new RapidHair™.

They say "the must-have product of 2014 is a scientific breakthrough in the hair care category for women - a safe and effective treatment that targets hair at the root of the concern!

RapidHair™ delivers a balanced mix of moisturising and conditioning elements to properly benefit the hair and scalp. The proprietary exclusive Hexatein® 4 Complex comprises of six amazingly effective ingredients that help revive the appearance of hair.

RapidHair™ (RRP £69.99) is designed to bring revitalising nourishment to hair weakened by stress, diet, ageing or everyday hair care regimen – styling, colouring, straightening and other treatments that strip hair of its essential moisture".

If you are selected you'll receive one bottle of RapidHair™ to be tested over the course of 60 days (to be applied every night before bed – full instructions will be included) and asked to add feedback at least three times across the course of the 60 days. We'd also love you to please add a review on the haircare section of MN.

Everyone who is selected and adds their feedback as requested will be entered in to a prize draw where one winner will receive a beauty hamper containing RapidLash®, RapidBrow® and RapidShield™ products - worth £150.

If you'd like to take part please sign up here and we will be in touch with selected testers soon.

thanks and good luck
MNHQ

WhoWasThatMaskedWoman Wed 19-Feb-14 18:41:57

I'd have thought that the placebo effect of something that comes in a shiny box marked RRP £69.99 would be flipping fantastic. I'm definitely signed up.

It sounds like just what I need. It's still cheaper than hair extensions which is the other option grin

IAmNotAPrincessIAmAKahleesi Wed 19-Feb-14 19:34:21

Done smile

Will keep my fingers crossed grin

angeljefferson Wed 19-Feb-14 19:39:29

I lost a lot of my hair after I had my little girl 2 years ago, I had hyperemersis, and feel this may have made my hair loss worse. My hair is now so thin and fine, I would love the opportunity to try this and review the product!

idleweiss Wed 19-Feb-14 20:41:36

Ooh yes please!! smile

KellyHopter Wed 19-Feb-14 20:50:26

Done.
Would really love to try this (genuinely, not just cos it's free) (though the fact it's free would be a massive bonus, have you seen the price??)

dinodino27 Wed 19-Feb-14 21:02:12

Please sounds great would like to try.

ChaffinchOfDoom Wed 19-Feb-14 21:04:40

ooooh how luscious. Would love to give this a go smile

EverythingCounts Wed 19-Feb-14 21:06:34

Yep, would really like to try this. Have to wrap hairbands round a ponytail 17 times*, my hair's so fine.

(*17 = well, not really. But a lot)

Fillybuster Wed 19-Feb-14 21:07:17

Ooh....a product that could bring my hair back from the brink of extinction nearly dead? Wow!

SaltySeaBird Wed 19-Feb-14 21:11:14

Oh, this would be amazing for me!

Floridagirl Wed 19-Feb-14 21:15:37

Done! Hate my thin straggly hair. Being 40 is rubbish!

Ledkr Wed 19-Feb-14 21:34:34

Done

acatcalledchinchi Wed 19-Feb-14 21:51:37

Done smile

Glitterfairys Wed 19-Feb-14 22:00:48

Would love to test this smile

potatofactory Wed 19-Feb-14 22:18:01

In any room I ALWAYS have the worst hair - happy to send pictorial evidence if it helps!!

flamingtoaster Wed 19-Feb-14 22:40:33

Done.

Done smile

Innermagic Wed 19-Feb-14 23:15:55

Me please, I'm a hairdresser and could recommend this to all my clients as well as give myself thicker looking hair. grin

VoyageDeVerity Thu 20-Feb-14 00:05:05

Done!

LackaDAISYcal Thu 20-Feb-14 00:08:27

Ooooh, me please!! I have an autoimmune condition that leaves my hair brittle and thin and falling out at a rate of knots (did you see what I did there? :D )

goldface Thu 20-Feb-14 00:47:06

Oh meeeeeee please?!?!?! My hair is rubbish and people at work/hairdressers always comment...'ooooh your hair iS sooooooo fine, look everyone, look at goldfaces' oh-so-thin hair....' please make it better!

Littleturkish Thu 20-Feb-14 07:31:01

I would love my old thick hair back!

Fletcherl Thu 20-Feb-14 08:45:02

Sounds great I swim 3/4 x a week and need a hair boost.

Ledkr Thu 20-Feb-14 09:11:59

I just told dh about this as he hates his thinning hair.
He grumpily took offence so I told him I couldn't care less. He asked me if I'd have met him with no hair would I have still married him so I asked him if he'd have met me two stones heavier as I am now would he have married me?.. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now