This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Do you have dull, lacklustre hair and long to regain youthful, full looking locks? Try out new RapidHair™ Hair Volumising Formula and win a beauty hamper worth £150 NOW CLOSED

(134 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 19-Feb-14 10:01:18

The creators of award-winning products RapidLash®, RapidBrow®; and RapidShield™ have asked us to find 50 Mumsnetters to try brand new RapidHair™.

They say "the must-have product of 2014 is a scientific breakthrough in the hair care category for women - a safe and effective treatment that targets hair at the root of the concern!

RapidHair™ delivers a balanced mix of moisturising and conditioning elements to properly benefit the hair and scalp. The proprietary exclusive Hexatein® 4 Complex comprises of six amazingly effective ingredients that help revive the appearance of hair.

RapidHair™ (RRP £69.99) is designed to bring revitalising nourishment to hair weakened by stress, diet, ageing or everyday hair care regimen – styling, colouring, straightening and other treatments that strip hair of its essential moisture".

If you are selected you'll receive one bottle of RapidHair™ to be tested over the course of 60 days (to be applied every night before bed – full instructions will be included) and asked to add feedback at least three times across the course of the 60 days. We'd also love you to please add a review on the haircare section of MN.

Everyone who is selected and adds their feedback as requested will be entered in to a prize draw where one winner will receive a beauty hamper containing RapidLash®, RapidBrow® and RapidShield™ products - worth £150.

If you'd like to take part please sign up here and we will be in touch with selected testers soon.

thanks and good luck
MNHQ

SwishAndFlick Wed 19-Feb-14 13:51:08

Done this would be brilliant.

Can I beg and plead and beg some more and promise to send choc chip cookies to mumsnet towers .........

JavaSparrow Wed 19-Feb-14 13:57:35

Me, Me, Me!

I have the flattest hair ever. Hairdressers have suggested I don't use straighteners at the roots to me when I haven't used them. sad

Ballsballsballs Wed 19-Feb-14 13:58:10

Done smile

Shallishanti Wed 19-Feb-14 13:59:58

Really?
£69.99?
hexatein 4 complex?
try a free sample if you want but watch Horizon's programme about the placebo effect before you shell out

IamInvisible Wed 19-Feb-14 14:09:20

Please pick me! My hair is so fine that my mother says I have 2 hairs and a nit! hmm

Ballsballsballs Wed 19-Feb-14 14:15:20

I watched it Shallishanti - it didn't cover hair growth smile

AdorabeezleWinterpop Wed 19-Feb-14 14:17:11

Done! Fingers crossed!

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Wed 19-Feb-14 14:25:50

would be happy to test please

Done!

faustina Wed 19-Feb-14 14:49:27

sign me up please!

bluebump Wed 19-Feb-14 15:02:40

Done!

lorka Wed 19-Feb-14 15:08:31

Would love this! grin

runnyhabbit Wed 19-Feb-14 15:12:51

done

Done I would love to try this.

RayPurchase Wed 19-Feb-14 15:29:41

Yes please! <stragglylocks>

JC74 Wed 19-Feb-14 15:34:07

Done. My hair needs all the help it can get!

ohmeohmyforgotlogin Wed 19-Feb-14 16:17:59

Done. Will truly be a miracle product if it can fix my hair

GrasshopperNchipmunk Wed 19-Feb-14 17:36:33

I would seriously love to try this. My hair needs a treat and I can't afford any fancy products at the mo... I also want to avoid having to cut it shorter as the condition is so bad at the mo sad

mypocketsarevide Wed 19-Feb-14 17:37:37

Pleasssssssssssssssssssse pick me !!!!!!

hellymelly Wed 19-Feb-14 17:49:00

I would love to be picked to try this. My hair has got so much less volume than ten years ago pre babies (and pre hitting my 40s). I hate it.

pixiegumboot Wed 19-Feb-14 18:13:40

Yes please. I think I will be a bald old lady!!!

Meglet Wed 19-Feb-14 18:15:55

Entered. <Crosses everything>

WildThong Wed 19-Feb-14 18:20:16

Oh I hope this works! How many threads has there been about hair thinning, its such a common problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now