Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Do you have dull, lacklustre hair and long to regain youthful, full looking locks? Try out new RapidHair™ Hair Volumising Formula and win a beauty hamper worth £150 NOW CLOSED

(134 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 19-Feb-14 10:01:18

The creators of award-winning products RapidLash®, RapidBrow®; and RapidShield™ have asked us to find 50 Mumsnetters to try brand new RapidHair™.

They say "the must-have product of 2014 is a scientific breakthrough in the hair care category for women - a safe and effective treatment that targets hair at the root of the concern!

RapidHair™ delivers a balanced mix of moisturising and conditioning elements to properly benefit the hair and scalp. The proprietary exclusive Hexatein® 4 Complex comprises of six amazingly effective ingredients that help revive the appearance of hair.

RapidHair™ (RRP £69.99) is designed to bring revitalising nourishment to hair weakened by stress, diet, ageing or everyday hair care regimen – styling, colouring, straightening and other treatments that strip hair of its essential moisture".

If you are selected you'll receive one bottle of RapidHair™ to be tested over the course of 60 days (to be applied every night before bed – full instructions will be included) and asked to add feedback at least three times across the course of the 60 days. We'd also love you to please add a review on the haircare section of MN.

Everyone who is selected and adds their feedback as requested will be entered in to a prize draw where one winner will receive a beauty hamper containing RapidLash®, RapidBrow® and RapidShield™ products - worth £150.

If you'd like to take part please sign up here and we will be in touch with selected testers soon.

thanks and good luck
MNHQ

SwishAndFlick Wed 19-Feb-14 13:51:08

Done this would be brilliant.

Can I beg and plead and beg some more and promise to send choc chip cookies to mumsnet towers .........

JavaSparrow Wed 19-Feb-14 13:57:35

Me, Me, Me!

I have the flattest hair ever. Hairdressers have suggested I don't use straighteners at the roots to me when I haven't used them. sad

Ballsballsballs Wed 19-Feb-14 13:58:10

Done smile

Shallishanti Wed 19-Feb-14 13:59:58

Really?
£69.99?
hexatein 4 complex?
try a free sample if you want but watch Horizon's programme about the placebo effect before you shell out

IamInvisible Wed 19-Feb-14 14:09:20

Please pick me! My hair is so fine that my mother says I have 2 hairs and a nit! hmm

Ballsballsballs Wed 19-Feb-14 14:15:20

I watched it Shallishanti - it didn't cover hair growth smile

AdorabeezleWinterpop Wed 19-Feb-14 14:17:11

Done! Fingers crossed!

would be happy to test please

Done!

faustina Wed 19-Feb-14 14:49:27

sign me up please!

bluebump Wed 19-Feb-14 15:02:40

Done!

lorka Wed 19-Feb-14 15:08:31

Would love this! grin

runnyhabbit Wed 19-Feb-14 15:12:51

done

Done I would love to try this.

RayPurchase Wed 19-Feb-14 15:29:41

Yes please! <stragglylocks>

JC74 Wed 19-Feb-14 15:34:07

Done. My hair needs all the help it can get!

ohmeohmyforgotlogin Wed 19-Feb-14 16:17:59

Done. Will truly be a miracle product if it can fix my hair

GrasshopperNchipmunk Wed 19-Feb-14 17:36:33

I would seriously love to try this. My hair needs a treat and I can't afford any fancy products at the mo... I also want to avoid having to cut it shorter as the condition is so bad at the mo sad

mypocketsarevide Wed 19-Feb-14 17:37:37

Pleasssssssssssssssssssse pick me !!!!!!

hellymelly Wed 19-Feb-14 17:49:00

I would love to be picked to try this. My hair has got so much less volume than ten years ago pre babies (and pre hitting my 40s). I hate it.

pixiegumboot Wed 19-Feb-14 18:13:40

Yes please. I think I will be a bald old lady!!!

Meglet Wed 19-Feb-14 18:15:55

Entered. <Crosses everything>

WildThong Wed 19-Feb-14 18:20:16

Oh I hope this works! How many threads has there been about hair thinning, its such a common problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now