This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Electric Breast pump

(6 Posts)
sdhtaran Wed 12-Feb-14 13:28:42

I want to try and test an electric test pump, before I buy one.
I had a manual one before and it was useless, I could not get it work for me; now I am wondering whether the electric pump make a difference.

Fillybuster Wed 12-Feb-14 17:53:22

I can't help you with the 'trying' part, but can massively recommend the Armeda Egnell dual pump...it's amazing! I'm another one who couldn't get any joy out of the manual one, but the electric pump was one of my best baby investments. I used it for 6+ months with all 3 dcs, then sold it on ebay for over half the original cost.

Gatogris Thu 06-Mar-14 18:30:52

Medela mini electric.

Contact the NCT - they may have some you could rent instead of buy.

SaggyAndLucy Tue 22-Apr-14 16:29:52

Ardo Calypso here on loan from the local be support group. I'm expressing everything as baby is being tube fed. wink it's fantastic. I did use the big medela double in hospital but it was too meaty. it made me really sore. I can't recommend the Ardo enough.

dcs27 Thu 08-May-14 20:15:23

I have the madela swing maxi dual electric pump.. it is great .. highly recommend it. helped me for the first 2.5m when ds won't bf.
If you have to pump for every feed I advise you to get a double electric pump is much better then the manual one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now