This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Child aged 12-16? testers needed. PROJECT NOW CLOSED BUT ALWAYS NEEDING NEW FOLKS!

(75 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-Jan-14 10:49:55

Hello -at the moment the Insight Team here at MNHQ are on the look out for parents of children aged 12-16 to join our panel and then sign up for a product test we are recruiting for now.

If you're not a member of our panel please sign up by clicking here and then I will send you the details.

Recruitment needs to be done this week.

All welcome on the panel - whatever age child you have wink

Thanks Ann

Carlytl Tue 17-Jun-14 12:29:42

Twin girls age 13 want to know more ????

Binkie69 Tue 03-Jun-14 00:59:10

Have a 14 year old boy up for testing anything would be good finally get to trial something!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-May-14 11:53:59

HALA - this one specifically is closed but we'd love you on the panel if you're not already? The link is in the OP

HALA Mon 19-May-14 13:19:08

Hi Ann, I have 3 children ages : 12, 14 & 16. Can I therefore apply for this one please ?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 13-May-14 17:06:55

hi - this one is now closed - but we always welcome new folks to the panel - please do sign up on the link in the OP. thanks

Hi AnnMumsnet, im already on the panel but never received any email although you have the correct email address for me. I have a 12 yr old son and would def be interested!. Thanks smile

maloofysmum Mon 12-May-14 19:47:16

Hi I'm on the panel also and haven't received an email ... My dd is 12 :-)

mummybell11777 Sat 10-May-14 03:39:13

Hi im new to mumsnet and I have a 12 yr old boy that would love to help out by testing priducts reading books or even just giving opions on the life of a 12 yr old boy

gazzalw Mon 17-Feb-14 12:46:45

I cannot recall DS ever voluntarily undertaking any activities of daily living without chivvying (it's almost as if he's got total memory loss every 24 hours and doesn't remember what he needs to do!) BUT he's been religiously taking his one a day ever since the product trial started!

Please can you feed that back to the manufacturers, Ann - it's a breakthro'! grin

kippersmum2 Mon 17-Feb-14 10:51:17

I have a keen 14 year old boy who loves doing tests.

ibbydibby Sun 16-Feb-14 11:50:30

AnnMumsnet - have completed questionnaire but there was nowhere for comments - when I asked DS how easy it was to chew, he commented it was "really weird". I tried to probe a bit further, and he said "just weird...bit hard then a bit soft". Just thought I would mention in case you get the chance to feedback comments too.

MaryBS Tue 11-Feb-14 14:29:58

Thanks, have completed the questionnaire... my kids loved them! That really surprised me!

MaryBS Thu 06-Feb-14 17:02:21

I've received 2 packs, one for each of my children. Where do I give feedback please?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Feb-14 10:15:27

sorry mummyB - we ended up with quite a few folks!

Was hoping to get this one but haven't heard anything sad got a son in the other category age 6-11 & was lucky enough to get the trial for him but not heard about this category for my eldest son so there are gonna be arguments!! sad

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Feb-14 15:58:21

hi - this one is all sorted now and testers will be notified in the next day or so, just trying to sort out deliveries. thanks

DifferentNow Mon 03-Feb-14 09:03:07

Hi AnnMumsnet

I'm on the panel but don't think I've had this email either. Have 12yo DD.

florencebabyjo Mon 03-Feb-14 08:52:35

Hi, I am a panel member but haven't been sent the details for this, could you resend please!

Have the chosen people been notified yet????

homeanddry Sun 26-Jan-14 14:15:32

Is it another UK only one?

If so, <sulk>

Ann I completed the survey on Friday and when submitting it just seemed to throw me back to the mn site. I don't therefore know if I've registered or not - is there any way of checking this please?

kippersmum2 Sat 25-Jan-14 09:55:26

I am registered and have a 14 year old son who loves to test things thoroughly and enjoys feeding back

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 25-Jan-14 08:58:50

hi - have tried to send out the email again and have sent it to the new folks who signed up from this thread
If you are on the panel already thanks but it didn't necessarily get sent to everyone on the panel as we do like to try and abide by how often folks like to get sent stuff (bit like buses sometimes...).
We also have had lots of folks interested so are pretty much ok for this one.
Keep your eyes peeled for future opportunities

thanks, Ann

Picturesinthefirelight Sat 25-Jan-14 07:35:45

I've now had the email but unfortunately dd has to be very careful about this sort of thing. She tends to get the runs if she has too much of stuff like maltitol so well have to decline.

musicposy Sat 25-Jan-14 00:33:12

I thought the manufacturers might want to know the reason for not taking part and that might be as useful as feedback from those who do , if that makes sense.

So put me in the prize draw? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now