Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Mumsnetters needed to try lower alcohol Blossom Hill Vie. £100 Debenhams Gift Card to be won. NOW CLOSED

(118 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Jan-14 09:46:16

Blossom Hill have asked us to find 100 Mumsnetters to try lower alcohol Blossom Hill Vie White or Rosé.

Here's what Blossom Hill say:
"The start of the new year is all about lighter choices, so it's the perfect time to try Blossom Hill Vie 5.5%vol. Vie is a reduced alcohol wine based drink that has an elegant, light and fruity taste. It is the perfect choice for those occasions when you'd like a drink without the higher alcohol content like lunch or early evening.
Vie has all the taste you'd expect from Blossom Hill, the nation's favourite wine*, but with only 5.5% vol and 30% less calories than Blossom Hill still wine. Vie is available in White - with hints of citrus, pear and apricot flavours and Rosé - with a floral aroma, ripe peach and strawberry flavours. Both are v. elegant, v. delicate and v. tasty choices.
If you prefer sweeter style drinks, then Vie is perfect for you. We think it's v. tasty, but would love to hear what you think! For more information about Vie and to explore more of the Blossom Hill range visit: www.blossomhill.com.

Those selected will be sent a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie White or Rosé (RRSP £4.99). Please indicate your preference when signing up, we'll do our best to meet this but can't guarantee it.

Every tester who adds their thoughts to the feedback thread will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Debenhams Gift Card!

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters aged 18 and over. If you'd like to take part please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

* Nielsen GB Total Trade (On's to 05 10 13, Off's to 12.10.13)

JimmyCorkhill Mon 13-Jan-14 10:01:10

Signed up smile Would love a free bottle of wine!

GlassCastle Mon 13-Jan-14 10:06:25

Done. I don't like the effects of alcohol so tend to feel left out but love making sorbets and granitas with it. A new lower alcohol version to experiment with would be lovely.

Anything with apricot flavours is like a lure for me. Love them.

A low fat yet still great tasting bottle of wine?! Can such a thing be possible?!

Have signed up smile

FourAndDone Mon 13-Jan-14 10:08:41

I'm a willing participant.grin

Xoticdreamz Mon 13-Jan-14 10:18:45

Wine for free ... Yes please.

lostblonde86 Mon 13-Jan-14 11:01:09

Signed up. Nothing like a sneaky glass or two! wink

kinkyfuckery Mon 13-Jan-14 12:03:07

Oh yes please!

InkleWinkle Mon 13-Jan-14 12:16:49

Signed up. Fingers crossed!

V exciting - fingers crossed!smile

bluebump Mon 13-Jan-14 14:37:20

Signed up!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 13-Jan-14 14:56:11

This ones's got to be worth a try!

McMerryBum Mon 13-Jan-14 15:02:09

Ah, go on then- my arm has been twisted!! smile

Ragwort Mon 13-Jan-14 15:05:17

Am I the only one to be honest enough to say that low alcohol wine doesn't really appeal grin?

vintagesewingmachine Mon 13-Jan-14 15:19:19

Most low alcohol wines are vile but I'll give it a try if it is free!!

BellaVida Mon 13-Jan-14 15:27:46

Signed up and have an empty glass waiting.....

procrastinatingagain Mon 13-Jan-14 15:49:55

Ragwort -snap!

woodrunner Mon 13-Jan-14 16:20:35

Good luck to those who signed up.

Didn't sign up as I loathe sweet wines. Shame. Would have loved to try a lower alcohol content wine. I love the flavour and hate the sensation of being drunk, so for now will keep on adding sparkling water to normal wine.

On holiday in Italy we discovered a dry, sparkling low alcohol wine. Didn't taste disgusting and didn't make you feel disorientated after two glasses. Wish it was imported here. Venetian frizzante. Lovely stuff.

If Vie ever brings out a dry version, I'd love to try it.

Ooh yum! Donewine

gazzalw Mon 13-Jan-14 17:09:46

Missed out on the one last year so would love to be chosen for this one. Pretty please.....

:-)

MillyMoo1113 Mon 13-Jan-14 17:13:25

Done. Love most wines....grin

shelley72 Mon 13-Jan-14 17:23:17

Done. I miss a glass of wine sometimes. Bf and co sleeping so don't feel I can have a glass sad

petmyunicorn Mon 13-Jan-14 18:25:35

Signed up!

PeanutPatty Mon 13-Jan-14 18:36:54

I read it as "Vile"'......

wizzler Mon 13-Jan-14 18:43:19

Done... I too ready it as "Vile" but will try anything if its free!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now