Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Best Pay As You GO deals for texting abroad?

(5 Posts)
Evbev Tue 19-Nov-13 09:33:12

Hi, I hope I"m on the right thread. I am so frustrated. I am with Tmobile and need to be able to text Ireland cheaply as I have moved to the UK from there in the last few months. Can anyone recommend a good plan so I can keep my credit (I was able to do that with vodafone in Ireland) and text cheaply. I can't seem to find the right deals. I have coverage for TMObile, EE but not vodafone or Virgin.

MissMooMoo Tue 19-Nov-13 13:33:55

no help with tmobile but I am with 3 network and can supposedly use my normal plan with no roaming charges when in ROI, , Italy, , Australia, Austria, Hong Kong, , Denmark and Sweden. it is only for pay monthly plans but iirc the cheapest sim only pay monthly plan with them is £6-7. is this possibility?

MissMooMoo Tue 19-Nov-13 13:36:00

sorry I mis read I thought you wanted to txt the UK from Ireland from a UK phone oops! worth speaking with 3 to find out what their cheapest plan is. I also see advertising on the tube that says text Ireland for 1 p or somew similar but for the life of me cant remember what network it is!

Evbev Tue 19-Nov-13 23:41:41

oh that sounds good. will google that. thanks

ummeibrahim Wed 20-Nov-13 16:26:49

Orange Camel package is 15p per text

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now