Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

chocolate forum

(33 Posts)
billybear Thu 24-Oct-13 22:22:01

any news on chocolate forum, I know you took ages to get the numbers .when is it starting

gazzalw Sat 30-Nov-13 17:21:12

Thank you for the goodies! :-)!

Ooh I forgot to say thank you smile DH is thankful for the dark chocolate and marzipan chocolate as I hate them. The dds are thankful for the gingerbread men and I was extremely thankful as I scoffed 3 walnut whips last night grin

Forgot to add, I didn't know that Kinnerton made M&S chocolate till this. \i usually avoid Kinnerton stuff and specifically buy M&S advent calendars etc. How much of a plank do I feel now. blush

gazzalw Sun 01-Dec-13 13:47:25

I think the gingerbread men might get donated to DD's upcoming Christmas Fair as none of us is keen....

The rest of the chocolate 'gifties' have gone down a treat though!

gretalife Sun 01-Dec-13 15:30:54

Have received my chocolate but there are no instructions. I am happy to eat it but wondering if I need to do something else e.g. review?

basijas46 Sun 01-Dec-13 16:27:09

Only reading this thread have I realised my postie must have had treats in his bag, as the envelope I had was open,. and only contained a bar of marzipan and three chocolate shapes with a thank you card! Wish I'd have known there should have been more!

Eastpoint Sun 01-Dec-13 18:39:51

ouryve I wish you'd saved our marzipan too. One of my dogs rescued it from the counter & tried it. Luckily he is rather large & so the chocolate hasn't bothered him.

sunderland123 Thu 06-Feb-14 15:22:39

come back soon as i love this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now