This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

chocolate forum

(33 Posts)
billybear Thu 24-Oct-13 22:22:01

any news on chocolate forum, I know you took ages to get the numbers .when is it starting

gazzalw Sat 30-Nov-13 17:21:12

Thank you for the goodies! :-)!

Ooh I forgot to say thank you smile DH is thankful for the dark chocolate and marzipan chocolate as I hate them. The dds are thankful for the gingerbread men and I was extremely thankful as I scoffed 3 walnut whips last night grin

Forgot to add, I didn't know that Kinnerton made M&S chocolate till this. \i usually avoid Kinnerton stuff and specifically buy M&S advent calendars etc. How much of a plank do I feel now. blush

gazzalw Sun 01-Dec-13 13:47:25

I think the gingerbread men might get donated to DD's upcoming Christmas Fair as none of us is keen....

The rest of the chocolate 'gifties' have gone down a treat though!

gretalife Sun 01-Dec-13 15:30:54

Have received my chocolate but there are no instructions. I am happy to eat it but wondering if I need to do something else e.g. review?

basijas46 Sun 01-Dec-13 16:27:09

Only reading this thread have I realised my postie must have had treats in his bag, as the envelope I had was open,. and only contained a bar of marzipan and three chocolate shapes with a thank you card! Wish I'd have known there should have been more!

Eastpoint Sun 01-Dec-13 18:39:51

ouryve I wish you'd saved our marzipan too. One of my dogs rescued it from the counter & tried it. Luckily he is rather large & so the chocolate hasn't bothered him.

sunderland123 Thu 06-Feb-14 15:22:39

come back soon as i love this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now