Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Take part in Hellmann’s Sandwich of the Century Challenge - £150 voucher prize draw for feedback NOW CLOSED

(36 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Oct-13 09:35:46

The folks at Hellmann’s are looking for 30 Mumsnetters to take part in the Hellmann's 'Sandwich of the Century' challenge as part of their Love Food Hate Waste campaign.

Here's what Hellmann's have to say, "For 100 years, Hellmann's Mayonnaise has been at the heart of the greatest Sandwiches but did you know that every day we throw away 200,000 loaves of bread and are even careless with our fillings for example, nearly three million tomatoes, and one million slices of ham! At Hellmann’s, we love food and we believe eating should be a moment of joy. That's why we hate food waste and encourage you to use your lovely leftovers!"

To celebrate Hellmann's turning 100 Hellmann’s wants to challenge Mumsnetters to minimise the amount of food waste people throw out by using their leftovers in their sandwiches.

Those selected to take part will be sent some Hellmann's mayonnaise along with a welcome pack. We'd love it if you could come up with your own ideas of how to use leftovers in a sandwich. Do you have a favourite sandwich you regularly make with your leftovers?

Testers will have to add their feedback and comments to a thread on MN about how you found the Sandwich of the Century challenge and whether you felt you effectively used Hellmann's mayonnaise and leftovers in your sandwiches.

Everyone who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £150 M&S voucher.

If you're interested then please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Would certainly be interested in this, often freeze and reheat things for a quick evening meal, not so good at using bits and pieces in sandwiches

yeghoulsandlittledevils Fri 11-Oct-13 11:17:36

Signed up. We love Hellman's but it has been one of the things to be swapped out of my shopping list with my latest money saving changes. Maybe this will persuade me back again, if the sandwiches actually get eaten!

kateandme Sun 13-Oct-13 01:33:53

love to be part of this one.we really believe in reducing food waste.

telsa Sun 13-Oct-13 22:42:02

Sounds like a worthy challenge.

wheredoistartmrs Mon 14-Oct-13 10:08:55

DONE, LOVE MAYO

knightonian Mon 14-Oct-13 17:22:14

Fried Egg Sandwiches I'm in

ThankGodItsTuesday Mon 14-Oct-13 17:57:11

It says the survey is closed, is this right.

Anyone heard yet???? sooooo hope I get chosen.

Yes we are in, had an email today.

Yum

Woooohoooo!! I'm in! smile Check your spam folders though as my notification email was lurking in there.

fairy21 Sun 01-Dec-13 13:25:19

Where can I buy belvere non alcoholic berrt juice, please

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now