This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Want to put Cif Cream to the test? Sign up here – there’s a £200 voucher to be won for your feedback NOW CLOSED

(75 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 11-Sep-13 10:01:36

Cif is looking for 150 Mumsnetters to test out their cleaning product, Cif Cream.

Here’s what Cif have to say, “Cif Cream removes all kinds of dirt. The millions of micro-particles contained in each drop will clean kitchens, bathrooms and more, delivering beautiful results every time! You’ll be amazed at what you can rejuvenate with our multipurpose cream!”

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Everyone who is selected will be sent one 250ml bottle of Cif Cream to test out. Once you have had the chance to test it out we’ll ask you to add your feedback to the feedback thread. We would also love for testers to post before and after pictures on the feedback thread. Photos may appear on Cif’s page on Mumsnet and/or in other marketing material.

We would also like 7 Mumsnetters to film their experience on their smartphone (via an app we'll need you to download). Those MNers will receive a Cif hamper as a thank you for doing filming.

All the selected testers who add their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £200 Love2Shop voucher.

If you’re interested in taking part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Yonihadtoask Sat 14-Sep-13 10:23:53

Done.

pickofthepops Sat 14-Sep-13 10:33:29

Done .. After an effective cleaning product which is as mild smelling as poss.

ShoeJunkie Sat 14-Sep-13 12:49:16

Done.

aaaaagh Sat 14-Sep-13 17:42:41

signed up.....

looshkin Sun 15-Sep-13 13:42:41

Done!!

SaltySeaBird Sun 15-Sep-13 19:53:04

Sounds good!

missorinoco Wed 25-Sep-13 20:41:54

Hi MN.

I was selected for the product test. I think the email asked me to contact you if I hadn't received the product by yesterday, but unfortunately I have deleted it in a fit of efficiency, so I can't recall the date or person I was meant to contact.

Sorry.

ClaimedByMe Wed 25-Sep-13 20:51:18

I haven't received mine either!

Me either!

Kerfuffled Wed 25-Sep-13 21:03:46

I've not received it either!

MrsBeep Thu 26-Sep-13 09:38:16

I got an email being selected and I haven't got mine either.

tibni Fri 27-Sep-13 13:03:11

mine not arrived either.

stupidgreatgrinonmyface Sat 28-Sep-13 10:48:57

I also had the e-mail but no product as yet. I know I haven't missed the post as I have been stick indoors after an accident so have been here every day when the post has arrived. Hope it comes soon - I am on my feet again and my house is DESPERATELY in need of it.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-Sep-13 11:15:19

hi - apologies folks - the product has been delayed a little and will be dispatched on 8 Oct (or thereabouts). Please do don't use this an excuse to put off the cleaning wink.

Vajazzler Thu 03-Oct-13 17:29:43

Hi AnnMumsnet I'm not going to be able to take part in this now can you remove me from the mailing list please. Thanks x

Vajazzler Thu 10-Oct-13 15:55:36

Oh dear probably should have emailed someone or pm'd at least as I now have a basket of lovely cif products sitting in my kitchen!

ClaimedByMe Fri 11-Oct-13 12:58:08

A basket Vajazzler shock I've got one lonely little bottle of Cif!!

Eastpoint Fri 11-Oct-13 13:01:36

I got a little bottle today too.

LegoCaltrops Fri 11-Oct-13 17:34:41

Mine arrived today as well. Has anyone had the link for the feedback thread yet?

Preciousbane Fri 11-Oct-13 17:39:00

Mine arrived today, will use this weekend.

Vajazzler Sat 12-Oct-13 07:22:43

Yes Claimed A big wicker basket with 4 products all done up nicely in cellophane! I think I might have agreed to do a video review but smartphone died and have no other videoing equipment.

sayithowitis Sat 12-Oct-13 17:56:18

Mine arrived today. Am going to blitz the bathroom tomorrow. Will report back then.

mawbroon Sat 12-Oct-13 21:17:34

Mine arrived yesterday and I've tried it out.

Where do I put my feedback?

Mine has arrived so does that mean I now need to clean the bathroom?!!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 16-Oct-13 16:30:36

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now