This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED MNers needed to be part of The Chocolate Forum - M&S shoppers, NI MNers, dads and empty nesters we need you!

(62 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Aug-13 13:33:48

We're looking for 500 people to be part of a new panel over the next year; The Chocolate Forum. We're looking for a wide range of people to take part, including Mumsnetters and non Mumsnetters - so if you know someone who might be interested please do pass the link on. It's open to everyone including those with children, without children, grannies and granddads.

We can't say too much at the moment but in brief this will involve working with Kinnerton confectionery and Mumsnet over the next year to help develop ideas for new chocolate products as well as discussing their current ranges (there may also be some taste testing involved too!grin)

If you are selected to be part of the panel you will need to commit to taking part in at least 6 activities between now and September 2014. Some of these projects may have quite a quick turn around and responses will often be needed within one week. Each task will be incentivised with a prize draw.

So if you'd like to be part of The Chocolate Forum please sign up here.

There are quite a few questions on the sign up form as we really need to ensure we recruit a wide range of people so please bear with us. If you're selected your name and address may be passed onto Kinnerton so they can send you items relating to research tasks, however none of your other details will be passed on to anyone.

We'll be in touch with those selected soon.

Thanks and good luck,

Katie @ MNHQ

NB this has already been sent to the MN research panel so if you've already signed up there's no need to sign up again.

The agreement thing says its applicable in England and Wales. I am in NI. I have signed up, but does that mean I will be screened out?

ArtisanLentilWeaver Wed 28-Aug-13 13:52:47

shock

heidihole Wed 28-Aug-13 13:54:27

I have sacrificed myself in the name of research and applied :D

MmeLindor Wed 28-Aug-13 13:55:08

[looks pointedly at user name]

[all the ahems]

Piffpaffpoff Wed 28-Aug-13 13:57:53

I'm in!

Piffpaffpoff Wed 28-Aug-13 13:58:41

(meaning, I've filled it in, not that I've heard back).

BuskersCat Wed 28-Aug-13 17:43:56

I want in!

lorka Wed 28-Aug-13 19:03:22

Would love to be involved. gringrin

2kidsintow Wed 28-Aug-13 19:27:05

You had me, up to the word Kinnerton.

Then I had flashbacks to Kinnerton advent calendar chocolate.

In the words of the Dragons....

"I'm out!"

Good luck to all those who apply though.

Tee2072 Wed 28-Aug-13 19:29:29

Oh I didn't even notice that wanna when I applied. Damn.

Are we not eligible?

2beornot Wed 28-Aug-13 19:35:43

2kids you and me both. Kinnerton chocolate is so shit I didn't steal a single bit of dd Easter egg.

ArtexMonkey Wed 28-Aug-13 19:38:37

Done. Pmsl at the question about chocolate shelf life grin

Yes, me too. Was hooked up until Kinerton.

Most crappy chocolate in the world.

lunar1 Wed 28-Aug-13 19:55:36

Done, I quite like the Kinnerton chocolate lollies (whenever I can pinch a bit from the boys).

Tee2072 Wed 28-Aug-13 20:06:41

Well maybe we can help them make their chocolate better...

SmileyShazza Wed 28-Aug-13 21:06:45

All completed and submitted.

2kidsintow Thu 29-Aug-13 00:14:55

I sincerely hope you do, Tee. smile And enjoy it at the same time.

BerryLellow Thu 29-Aug-13 15:05:46

Kinnerton is NOT chocolate! grin

Tusty Thu 29-Aug-13 16:55:33

I've applied - although I'm meant to be signed up for product tests, I never receive any notification or emails about them.

Fillybuster Fri 30-Aug-13 16:57:11

I've applied...I'm the only chocolate snob in our household - dh, the 3dcs and our teenage lodger are happy to hoover up all sugar based substances, so they would get a fairly good spread of responses from us and maybe give me a chance to protect my dark chocolate stash

wibblyjelly Sun 01-Sep-13 00:17:20

I've applied in the name of science grin

hunhun007 Sun 01-Sep-13 18:01:56

I like the testing part :-)

Maryz Sun 01-Sep-13 18:04:04

I bet those of us living outside mainland UK don't get to try the products again hmm

SuedeEffectPochette Sun 01-Sep-13 21:38:16

I can't sign up - I click the link and go round in circles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now