This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Try the new Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Rosehip. You could win £200 Love2shop voucher for your feedback! NOW CLOSED

(108 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Aug-13 11:38:09

We're looking for 100 Mumsnetters to try the new Skin Therapy Oil- Rosehip from Palmer's.

Here's what Palmer's say about the product: "Our new Skin Therapy Oil with Rosehip fragrance is non-greasy, non-staining and preservative-free. This light-weight 'dry' oil is ideal for daily moisturisation of the body and face and helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry and damaged skin and uneven skin tone. Blended with carefully selected botanical oils such as Rosehip, Sesame and Canola Oils together with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, Skin Therapy Oil is an all in one skincare solution."

Those selected will each be sent a 60ml pump bottle of the Skin Therapy Oil - Rosehip (RRP £5.99). You'll then need to try it out for 2 weeks or so and add your feedback to a feedback thread on Mumsnet.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Everyone who adds their feedback to the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £200 Love2shop voucher as a thank you!

If you'd like to take part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Repeatedlydoingthetwist Fri 02-Aug-13 11:32:06

It does sound lovely!

mignonette Fri 02-Aug-13 12:26:19

I'm from a generation that had rosehip syrup for their children. I use it as an ice cream flavouring, in cocktails and think it'd be great on the skin.

mignonette Fri 02-Aug-13 12:26:44

Good Yes it does.

BamBam21 Fri 02-Aug-13 13:14:19

Done. I would love to try this. After two children and too many cakes, my tummy is like spaghetti junction! I have them on my boobs too. I really want to try it on the scar I have on my knee though, which has never shifted in over 25 years - I fell off a fence and cut it open, and you could see the bone.<vom> The doctor used metal clips to stitch it, and even after all this time you can actually see the wee dots where the stitches went in along each side of the scar, which still looks quite angry and tingles a lot. I would be so happy if a product could fade that away a bit. xx

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Aug-13 15:24:25

GoodbyeRubyTuesday we have your survey, thank you smile

goodasitgets we just mean which name you use most regularly so we know who you are if you name change a lot

Oooh I'd love to try this, have scars all over!

Stretch marks, skin graft, and dermatillomania scars (forgot to put that last one on the form!). Be nice if it helped them but even if it doesn't it would be nice to pamper myself. smile

Yas1 Fri 02-Aug-13 15:54:45

Done

Yas1 Fri 02-Aug-13 15:54:59

Done

Ruby6918 Fri 02-Aug-13 16:02:19

id love to try this i love trying to lookafter my skin

fuzzpig Fri 02-Aug-13 16:11:20

Yes please. My skin is horrific.

Banderchang Fri 02-Aug-13 16:13:01

Yes please, would love to try this!

Can it be used when pregnant? Would definitely like to give it a try if you can.

I filled out the form anyway!

xcardiffbirdx Fri 02-Aug-13 16:40:21

I'd be absolutely delighted to product test this please! x

Done. I have stretch marks and loose skin as I lost 5st last year. This would help.

Yay, thank you KatieB smile

cheekylittledevil Fri 02-Aug-13 17:20:22

Me please! I'm in my very late thirties (ok - I'm 43) and my skin could do with a bit of help.....

Done , I love palmers cocoa butter and heard a lot if good things about rosehip oil.

Luciferswench Fri 02-Aug-13 18:21:02

signed up smile

honey86 Fri 02-Aug-13 18:35:33

donex

Done I want no I need! This!

Sassee Fri 02-Aug-13 18:43:16

Me please, me please. My 3 month post partum and VLCD tummy needs all the help it can get!

BoyMeetsWorld Fri 02-Aug-13 19:51:55

Done...like the idea of rose hip, maybe it smells better than bio oil which makes me feel queezy!

mamamidwife Fri 02-Aug-13 21:34:19

Done, would love to try it on the post baby/ post secrion tummy!

mamamidwife Fri 02-Aug-13 21:34:39

(Section!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now