Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Try the new Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Rosehip. You could win £200 Love2shop voucher for your feedback! NOW CLOSED

(108 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Aug-13 11:38:09

We're looking for 100 Mumsnetters to try the new Skin Therapy Oil- Rosehip from Palmer's.

Here's what Palmer's say about the product: "Our new Skin Therapy Oil with Rosehip fragrance is non-greasy, non-staining and preservative-free. This light-weight 'dry' oil is ideal for daily moisturisation of the body and face and helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry and damaged skin and uneven skin tone. Blended with carefully selected botanical oils such as Rosehip, Sesame and Canola Oils together with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, Skin Therapy Oil is an all in one skincare solution."

Those selected will each be sent a 60ml pump bottle of the Skin Therapy Oil - Rosehip (RRP £5.99). You'll then need to try it out for 2 weeks or so and add your feedback to a feedback thread on Mumsnet.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Everyone who adds their feedback to the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £200 Love2shop voucher as a thank you!

If you'd like to take part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Ohhhhhhhhh! me please! sounds fab.

Done.

Ohh, done. Would love this!

SisterMatic Thu 01-Aug-13 15:03:41

Done!

JustCallMeBaldrick Thu 01-Aug-13 15:14:33

Done!

cathyandclaire Thu 01-Aug-13 15:14:48

Would love to try this smile

meggymoo66 Thu 01-Aug-13 17:41:32

Love the smell of the coconut reminds me of holidays so would love to try

evertonmint Thu 01-Aug-13 17:54:03

Done!

yournotfat Thu 01-Aug-13 18:05:58

Done.

Allthingspretty Thu 01-Aug-13 18:07:35

Ooh me please!

Eek I filled in the survey but then I saw on the following screen it say click to finish the survey or something but I accidentally closed the window instead, do I need to complete it again or will it have saved anyway? sad I'd love to try this on my scars from bowel surgery as bio oil hasn't made a jot of difference!

BeQuicksieorBeDead Thu 01-Aug-13 18:17:43

Yes please - stretch marks are becoming my main skin type!

Jellymane Thu 01-Aug-13 18:33:10

Yes please, would love to try it!

bluebump Thu 01-Aug-13 20:22:58

Done, i'd love to try this, I love Palmers products.

I've done this. I have dry skin, and roseacea on the face, and this products sounds like it's not packed full of harsh chemicals, so might make a difference.

Forgetfulmog Thu 01-Aug-13 21:15:24

Oooh yes please! I'd love, love, love to be picked! Please, please pick me smile

There's Gin in it if you do....

claireindevon Thu 01-Aug-13 21:19:38

Sounds lovely and got to be worth a try!

I would love to do this. I have tried loads of products to help loose the stretch marks on my tummy after having DD <gives bio-oil the stink eye>

On a completely unrelated note, I have just perfected a recipe for gin truffles, I am looking for MNHQ type people to trial them for me.

<glen wanders out of thread whistling innocently>

Hetaera Fri 02-Aug-13 02:17:22

Pick me, pick meeee!

Dillydollydaydream Fri 02-Aug-13 02:48:55

Me please. Help my post baby tummy!

EstelleGetty Fri 02-Aug-13 09:04:18

Done! I'd really love to try this!

AllThatGlistens Fri 02-Aug-13 09:13:53

Oooh done!

madamecake Fri 02-Aug-13 10:03:40

Done! I need all the help I can get!

goodasitgets Fri 02-Aug-13 11:29:09

Done smile
Does normal username mean the one you signed up with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now