Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Try the Amazon Family programme free for 3 months - £250 Amazon voucher to be won NOW CLOSED

(29 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 15:20:13

We're looking for 20 Mumsnetters to sign up for a free 3-month trial of Family and tell us what you think. Here's what Amazon say about the programme: "Amazon Family aims to help parents and caregivers in the prenatal to toddler years by allowing them to find and save on products they may need. With tailored deals for Amazon Family members, finding the right product at the right price has never been easier. It's clear that Mumsnetters are good at identifying and sharing ways to enhance family life, and the Amazon Family programme aims to do just that."

Those who are selected will receive a 3 month free trial of Amazon Family including:

- 20% off all subscriptions to nappies

- Free one-day delivery with Amazon Prime

- Up to £50 worth of offers every month

As we'd like testers to try out the discounts on nappies specifically, this is only open to UK Mumsnetters who have at least one child who currently wears nappies.

Please note that if you are already a member or Amazon Prime or have already had a trial of Amazon Prime in the last 12 months then unfortunately, you will not qualify to receive a further three months free trial.

Testers will need to provide their credit card details in order to sign up however you will not be charged until after the 3 month trial and you can unsubscribe at any time before then.

If you wish to unsubscribe at any time all you'll need to do is visit 'My Membership' and click on 'Cancel Membership' to opt out. If you'd like to continue with the Amazon Family package after the free trial period, you'll be charged £49 per year from your credit card. For information on the full package offered after the three month free trial period please see here

Each tester will be given £25 Amazon Gift Certificate to try out with Amazon Family. Everyone who adds their feedback to a thread on MN will be in with a chance at winning a £250 Amazon voucher.

If you'd like to take part, please sign up here

Thanks,
MNHQ

MikeLitoris Tue 06-Aug-13 19:07:01

Ive had the email for this one.

Will sign up and get shopping later.

Thanks HQ

icecreamcrackers Tue 06-Aug-13 13:21:52

I've had that problem to FeegleFion on this one and the Sainsbury's one.

Me please

FeegleFion Mon 05-Aug-13 13:32:16

I have completed the online survey part for this trial and submitted it, but could I please ask if you have received it MNHQ? I didn't get the usual message at the top of the screen to confirm it was submitted.

Thanks 😁.

Good luck everyone 🍀

Nora2012 Mon 05-Aug-13 11:03:30

I have a high moral standing, until I'm offered free nappies and then I'm very liberal with my views! Done.

babybythesea Sun 04-Aug-13 18:32:46

Done

snowwhite27 Sun 04-Aug-13 18:26:17

Done! Could def come in use

TeamEdward Sat 03-Aug-13 23:00:16

We've not renewed our Prime membership because of the tax issue. I know that legally there is a loophole, but morally the tax should be paid. And so morally I'm supporting local stores now.

SunnyIntervals Sat 03-Aug-13 06:54:58

We are reluctant to buy anything from Amazon at the moment - pay your taxes please smile

silverorange Sat 03-Aug-13 01:06:20

Would love to try this please. Baby still in nappies, new baby on the way! Potential 2 further years of custom smile

BooMeowson Fri 02-Aug-13 11:22:05

I'm already a member of Amazon Family - so to answer some questions

the £50 is hit and miss. When I signed up it was amazing! I got the Tommee Tippee Starter kit, £100 in Mothercare for £50. The AngelCare Monitor was 20% off, I also got my Medela Swing breastpump ridiculously cheap too.

Now the savings are on Steiff bears, some Fisherprice swings, weird changing bags and Bristle blocks - but these will change in a few days.

Next day delivery was so good, we paid for the whole year. It's great for nappies, last minute birthday presents, and other things that you think "Will this stop my baby crying? I'll buy it!!" blush

LynetteScavo Thu 01-Aug-13 22:40:04

I'm with those saying Amazon should be paying tax. I'll be sticking to the high street, while it's still there.

DelayedActionMouseMaker Thu 01-Aug-13 20:35:45

Amazon could help parents and caregivers a lot more by paying the tax they owe this country.

This, won't be signing up for this one for that reason.

MNHQ - Tell the bleeders to pay their bleeding taxes.

PurplePidjin Wed 31-Jul-13 15:07:44

What if you use reusable nappies?

And what eccentrica said hmm

GlitzPig Wed 31-Jul-13 11:37:18

Done!

shoofly Tue 30-Jul-13 22:47:06

Done

scarecrow22 Tue 30-Jul-13 22:26:34

Applied. Never done anything like this before. Intrigued

Steffanoid Tue 30-Jul-13 20:18:18

I've applied, have been thinking about applying for the trials as they intrigue me, fingers crossed!

Babycarmen Tue 30-Jul-13 20:18:17

Done!

eccentrica Tue 30-Jul-13 19:24:53

Amazon could help parents and caregivers a lot more by paying the tax they owe this country.

Bluecarrot Tue 30-Jul-13 17:54:58

Would have done this if they allowed pregnant ladies! I was planning to sign up about 6-8weeks before baby is due anyway. smile

LillethTheCat Tue 30-Jul-13 17:30:05

Does credit card mean credit or debit card? I don't have a credit card, but have seen companies before refer to both debit and credit cards as just credit cards

This does look interesting - but what sort of things are usually sent as the £50 of savings? Are they for regular, usable items or just random stuff?

The 20% off nappies in particular is appealing, though.

icecreamcrackers Tue 30-Jul-13 11:13:57

I've applied looks very interesting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now