This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Mumsnetters needed for Pampers Easy Ups pants product trial - please sign up here - prize to be won - NOW CLOSED

(132 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Jun-13 10:44:01

Pampers are looking for 1,000 MNers to try their Easy Up pants with their little ones and give feedback on MN. Here is what Pampers say: "At Pampers we love learning about what you think of our products, which is why we'd like you to try our Pampers Easy Ups - the perfect transition from nappies to pants providing the long-lasting dryness of our nappies with the on-the-go convenience of a pant. We look forward to your review!"

This is open to all UK MNers who have a child currently wearing size 4, 5 or 6 nappies or pants. Everyone who is selected will receive a carry pack of 22 size 4, 20 size 5 or 19 size 6 pants (depending on which you select in the survey below). If you're unsure of the sizing, here's some more info:

Size 4: 9-20kg / 20-44lbs
Size 5: 11-25kg / 24-55lbs
Size 6: 16+kg / 35+lbs

Everyone who takes part and adds their feedback to a thread on MN will be entered into a prize draw to win a Love2Shop voucher to the value of £250.

Please sign up here if you'd like to take part.

Thanks
MNHQ

SisterMatic Thu 11-Jul-13 10:24:29

Still nothing sad

Wincher Thu 11-Jul-13 11:55:04

I've not received mine either, and the email said it would be by the 11th?

Mind you since I signed up for this I have finally managed to get my DS out of nappies in the day! These will be great for night time though.

SisterMatic Thu 11-Jul-13 12:53:50

Mine have just arrived! Thank you, will start testing these asap!

KnittedWaffle Thu 11-Jul-13 15:09:50

Mine have arrived today.
DD (4) was very excited to help me open the box. Also excited to see Dora on it.
Not so excited that they were nappies, though! smile

Wincher Thu 11-Jul-13 15:53:45

Mine arrived shortly after my previous post!

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 11-Jul-13 16:52:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 11-Jul-13 16:53:39

Hello - the feedback thread is now open and can be found here
Sorry for any delay you might be experiencing in the delivery of your Pampers, they should be with you shortly. Once you've had the opportunity to test out the Easy Ups, please share your thoughts with us and Pampers on the feedback thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now