Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED: Have a little one aged 1-3yrs and fancy trying some new Organix Mighty Meals and Soups or Organix Goodies snacks and cereals? Testers needed

(98 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Jun-13 10:33:06

Hello

We're working with children's food company, Organix, over the next few months. Organix are about to launch 25 new foods this June. They are now looking for 20 UK based parents with children aged 1-3yrs to try a selection of their new foods and to share their feedback (and their LO's!) on Mumsnet.

You can read all about Organix on their special pages on MN

If you're selected you'll be sent a box containing the following products to try at home

Organix Mighty Meals: Beef Stew & Dumplings and Veg, Bean & Lamb Hotpot (RRP: £1.99)

Organix Mighty Soups: Hearty Root Veg & Beans and Tasty Sweetcorn & Noodles (RRP £1.69)

Plus a selection of the new Goodies range: Number Jumble; Banana or Raspberry Cereal (£2.69), Apricot Oaty Bars (£2.49), Strawberry Oaty Bars (£2.49), Squeezy multipack; Mango or Apple (£2.79), Fruit Gummies; Mango (59p), Fruit Gummies; Apple (59p), and Squeezy Tubes Strawberry & Pear (£1.99)

The overall value is £20.99

The Mighty Meals can be popped in the microwave for 40 seconds and the Soups just need 1 minute in the microwave (both can also be heated by popping in boiling water too if you don't have a microwave).

Allergen data/ info here

Everyone who takes part and who adds feedback on the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £50 Love2Shop voucher

If you'd like to take part please add your details on this form by clicking here

We'll be in touch with those selected.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

grin thanks for picking, looking forward to receiving my food. Shall report back soon.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Tue 11-Jun-13 13:58:38

Fab fab fab - just telling 1yr old dc about his drop of good fortune but his 4yr old brother is ultra envious. Will test on bith and leave useful feedback, I promise. Thank you

Stropzilla Tue 11-Jun-13 16:54:58

Hooray! Dd1 will be very jealous to see dd2s box of treats!

LarvalFormOfOddSock Thu 13-Jun-13 10:00:51

Just received our box of goodies! Looking forward to trying them out. Thank you!

BeanoNoir Thu 13-Jun-13 12:31:24

Ours arrived today too. Haven't had a proper look yet but at first glance it looks great. Really looking forward to trying out.

Bluemonkeyspots Thu 13-Jun-13 12:57:32

Mine arrived today, far to excited about being picked!

I'm going to sound so silly here but have never thought to try the baby aisle for proper cereal! Dd just starting to want cereal in the morning (after months of nothing but toast and banana) but a lot of cereals are too big/hard for her little mouth so looking forward to seeing how she likes the cereal that arrived.

BamBam21 Thu 13-Jun-13 14:49:05

That's our box just arrived. Really hope DS2 likes the stuff - he certainly likes playing with the box!grin It looks great.

Bluemonkeyspots I have never even thought of giving him "proper" cereal, as he is still really into his mushed up Weetabix in the mornings, so I am quite excited about giving it a go!

Boo mine still hasn't come yet! Who delivered yours? If its a courier, it'll be next week now sad, but RM should be by Saturday.

BeanoNoir Thu 13-Jun-13 16:41:44

UPS delivered mine... I had another parcel that came at the same time, don't know if that's why it all came today.

Bluemonkeyspots Thu 13-Jun-13 16:56:47

UPS delivered mine as well but no other parcels

UPS delivered ours today - ds is very excited and we have already cracked open 1 3 items - surprise surprise he went straight for the sweet stuff! I have hidden it all back in the box now otherwise it will be gone by bed time (ds seems to be going through a growth spurt and is constantly hungry!)

TheHuffAndPuffALot Thu 13-Jun-13 19:36:43

Ours was delivered by courier today, too.

Noticed some nice new variations of products we already buy, so dd is pleased.

As the box arrived just as we were going out, I shoved some of the snacks in my bag and we had a bit of a picnic at the park.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Thu 13-Jun-13 22:08:48

It is very generous too, loads of stuff. Exciting. ds tried a gummie and likes it so thays a good start. I agree about cereals - the hipp ones are too babyfoody but adult cereals are too hard for 4 and a half teeth. Cant wait to try the cereal tomorrow am. Mught have stew for lunch too!!! It's more exciting that the graze box grin

Box arrived yesterday, that's a lot of goodies smile. Might try soup for lunch today. We usually use that type of cereal as dry snacks while we are out.

BeanoNoir Fri 14-Jun-13 11:56:50

Hi, where and when do we post feedback?.... dd's tasted a couple of things already.

Box arrived today! DC are at grandparents till tomorrow. Can't wait to start :-)
Thanks again for choosing me.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Jun-13 15:54:45

Hi - we'll be starting the feedback thread next week sometime...ENJOY!

LarvalFormOfOddSock Fri 14-Jun-13 21:14:11

Oh dear. Opened the box again today and there was a funny smell. The plastic film on the top of the dumpling stew meal had come off in the corner and spilt everywhere. We had to throw that one away. The rest are salvageable but not a good start!

On the upside, the gummies and cereal bars have gone down well.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Jun-13 12:05:56

Oh no Larval: do you want me to see if they can send a replacement?

Theonlyoneiknow Tue 18-Jun-13 07:22:49

The box looks great, haven't started yet. How and where do we give feedback (or did I miss that bit? )

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 18-Jun-13 08:08:53

Hi...I will start a feedback thread sometime this week probably but will email a link to you all.

Risha Tue 18-Jun-13 10:50:16

Never getting picked up for anything sad feels like giving up the tries

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Jun-13 14:30:33

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now