Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED: Have a little one aged 1-3yrs and fancy trying some new Organix Mighty Meals and Soups or Organix Goodies snacks and cereals? Testers needed

(98 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Jun-13 10:33:06

Hello

We're working with children's food company, Organix, over the next few months. Organix are about to launch 25 new foods this June. They are now looking for 20 UK based parents with children aged 1-3yrs to try a selection of their new foods and to share their feedback (and their LO's!) on Mumsnet.

You can read all about Organix on their special pages on MN

If you're selected you'll be sent a box containing the following products to try at home

Organix Mighty Meals: Beef Stew & Dumplings and Veg, Bean & Lamb Hotpot (RRP: £1.99)

Organix Mighty Soups: Hearty Root Veg & Beans and Tasty Sweetcorn & Noodles (RRP £1.69)

Plus a selection of the new Goodies range: Number Jumble; Banana or Raspberry Cereal (£2.69), Apricot Oaty Bars (£2.49), Strawberry Oaty Bars (£2.49), Squeezy multipack; Mango or Apple (£2.79), Fruit Gummies; Mango (59p), Fruit Gummies; Apple (59p), and Squeezy Tubes Strawberry & Pear (£1.99)

The overall value is £20.99

The Mighty Meals can be popped in the microwave for 40 seconds and the Soups just need 1 minute in the microwave (both can also be heated by popping in boiling water too if you don't have a microwave).

Allergen data/ info here

Everyone who takes part and who adds feedback on the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £50 Love2Shop voucher

If you'd like to take part please add your details on this form by clicking here

We'll be in touch with those selected.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

Ohhelpohnoitsa Mon 03-Jun-13 18:44:54

Completed. I hope I get picked. Ridiculous as it sounds on dc3, I kind of dont know what to buy. I just give ds. our food. I feel I should let him try more of these things. I am sure his older dbs had more than him. Poor thing.

Speedysailfish Mon 03-Jun-13 19:07:55

Done.

mikkii Mon 03-Jun-13 19:09:06

We would love to help, DH is a chef o DD2 (2.7) has high expectations, she is also lactose intolerant, so her experiences may help others.

Doughnutmaestro Mon 03-Jun-13 20:06:29

Could mnhq confirm if my entry was received? It didn't say?
Hope I get picked, never do though!

hstaveley24 Mon 03-Jun-13 20:21:04

Would love to try for my 1 year old alfie I have my own blog and page .x

Flosshilde Mon 03-Jun-13 20:30:42

Done, we love Organix in our house.

Wearegoingtobedlehem Mon 03-Jun-13 21:15:29

Done, would love to try these.

BeanoNoir Mon 03-Jun-13 21:15:39

Yes I would like confirmation my entry was received too please. And when would we hear by if we were picked? Thanks.

MonsterBookOfTyRexs Mon 03-Jun-13 21:51:10

signed up.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Jun-13 21:52:17

BeanoNoir

Yes I would like confirmation my entry was received too please. And when would we hear by if we were picked? Thanks.

Hi there
We will get back to you on the thread to confirm this and with the closing date.
Thanks

MrsPennyapple Mon 03-Jun-13 22:02:17

Done. Fingers crossed.

peeohayess Mon 03-Jun-13 22:20:30

done... hope i get picked! think i put the wrong nn on it though. does that matter?

pixiegumboot Mon 03-Jun-13 22:39:09

Done!

snowwombat Mon 03-Jun-13 22:52:29

Done, would love to be selected for this one

MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavour Tue 04-Jun-13 00:04:42

Done smile

Done, would love to be selected for this one.

QueenofClean Tue 04-Jun-13 06:51:48

These would be brilliant bust most of the meals say they contain milk. My DD2 is CMP intolerant.

Can't you suggest making meals without milk smile

TenaciousOne Tue 04-Jun-13 07:18:23

QueenofClean, all of the trial foods don't contain milk but there is milk in the factory where they are made.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Jun-13 09:17:03

BeanoNoir, Doughnutmaestro and RhinoSaturday - yep your forms are all in ok. Should be letting selected testers know early next week latest

thanks

Sweetiepanda Tue 04-Jun-13 09:58:06

Yes please, organix stuff is great to have when out and about.

RhinoSaturday Tue 04-Jun-13 10:21:09

Thanks!

Done! I would love to try these out.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Jun-13 11:44:25

Hi - just to clarify the Beef Stew & Dumplings and Veg does contain milk...as per the sheet above.

OneLittleToddleTerror Tue 04-Jun-13 12:14:49

Done. I love the oragnix goodies range.

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 04-Jun-13 12:59:46

Done :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now